GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
that reminds me i feel like we have all told all of our csbs. thats a little sad. need new boosteds to join in
I've got a ton of stories that I think are untold, my memory sucks though so they might be reposts. Who knows. I'll pepper some in here and there because some of them are at least mildly humorous and speak to just how wildly lucky I am to still have the internal organs I started life with

Who knows anymore. I'm still convinced at least one of the regulars here is actually boosted.
sounds like something boosted would say :unsure:

GolNat

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
to be fair, i still have NOT seen a picture of jay with a shoe on his head...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Partially new CSB:

I had told the story of 2 years ago how my tax was way different and it took the IRS about 1 year to give me the $5000 they owed me (normally it's +/- $300) but Mrs Mud retired yada yada. Yesterday I get home and there's a letter from the IRS.

"Hey Mud, you remember that $234.72 in interest we gave you last year because we held up your refund for a real long time? Well, you are going to have to report that as taxable income."

not even mad

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Who knows anymore. I'm still convinced at least one of the regulars here is actually boosted.
1705591694210.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Funny to think of someone talking to themselves via an internet forum off topic thread
The guy who setup car meets in random states and people would actually go...then he'd reply and say "nice meeting everyone, didn't get to talk to all of you though" so people in these random states were convinced he was there when he was sitting at home in IL the whole time. Dude was a legend 😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
The guy who setup car meets in random states and people would actually go...then he'd reply and say "nice meeting everyone, didn't get to talk to all of you though" so people in these random states were convinced he was there when he was sitting at home in IL the whole time. Dude is a legend 😂
ftfy

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Do younger people not hear that song in their head the moment they see that picture? I assume not, but that's kind of sad.
I sing it to my dog when she's looking for me.