GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB:
Went on a blind (for me) double date with my friend yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but definitely not doing the blind thing again. Skiing then food while watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Reminded me about the fact that I have to do more main character shit before I turn into an old fart.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
FBDO is goat

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
FBDO is goat
I gotta go back and watch it. Also planning on watching Aladdin, Hercules, and some old Chris Farley and Leslie Nielson movies. RIP both of em.

unrelated but speaking of Hercules, you know the whole story about Icarus? It's dumb that the lesson most people get is 'don't fly too close to the sun', when the real takeaway should be 'build better wings'.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
CSB:
Went on a blind (for me) double date with my friend yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but definitely not doing the blind thing again. Skiing then food while watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Reminded me about the fact that I have to do more main character shit before I turn into an old fart.
So, she wasn't cute?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure Jay and Ugly argued about whose thread titles were more witty.

Obviously worth leaving the forum over.

When does @Acadia18 get off work at Taco Bell?

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
CSB:

Need to find you a ski bunny my man. Trying to get my gf to learn has been like pulling teeth.

Actual pic of aspro:

1705609749352.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB - At my eye exam today, Dr. explaining why he wants to do a more indepth exam to rule out glaucoma, because the nerve disk in too big, dude asks if I understand.

Me - So you're saying I need to smoke weed?

Dude almost fell out of his chair laughing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bet boosted checks in once in a while and whacks his mole to ppl talking about him