GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Drive it. The DCC is nice. But drive a DSG trim without DCC too. I found the static suspension in the Mk8 is actually really good now with the lighter and improved components. Also watch some videos online about the infotainment and dashboard controls ahead of time so you don't spend too much time trying to figure that stuff out and can focus on the drive.
380 allows me to go 18 x 8 in GS. 😘

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Not bad
IMG_0791.jpeg
IMG_0794.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Spend that money but damn that kinda scary knowing there is a man out there that old captaining a boat.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Spend that money but damn that kinda scary knowing there is a man out there that old captaining a boat.
He also drove down from Savannah yesterday with his wife that was born in 1940. They made the 460 mile drive down by themselves and they're towing the boat back up there. Pretty crazy of them, but they made it here safely. Hopefully everything goes well for them on their way home.

sandman1979

I can't be the only one that hopes they discontinue the GTI as a result of the smug ass MK8 selling 💩 and then everyone can agree that the MK7 was the last great GTI ever made.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I can't be the only one that hopes they discontinue the GTI as a result of the smug ass MK8 selling 💩 and then everyone can agree that the MK7 was the last great GTI ever made.

Except the MK6 was the last great GTI ever made so…