GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Two days of training hell. The training is on new interface engine. She doesn't pronounce the letter T. Listening to her pronounce "button(s)" if fucking killing me.

Must be a Wisconsin thing. Any cheese heads in here?
isn' tha' a bri'ish fing?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
like the correct way to pronounced connecticut is "kuhneddikit"
true but i prefer to be annoying and call them as follows:

wisCONsin
Illi-noise
Connect-ikut
CaLIF'ernia
Colo-RAY-dough
Tay'has
Floriderp
Our-Kansas
New Joysie
New Yark
WARSHington

think those are my main preferred botches

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh so we just gonna fight today huh?

(Lloyd rule :ROFLMAO:)
Gloss red is the best red, i've seen a lot of reds, and gloss is always the best... metallic reds look like hillary's lipstick and i just can't trust them...
View attachment 302071

Attachments

• 1712330804403.png
    1712330804403.png
    12 MB · Views: 12

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Felt an earthquake earlier, 4.8 magnitude.

Shook the house pretty good for like 5 seconds. I never felt one before, it was pretty confusing, I couldn't understand why the wall was shaking behind me 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's important, Rachel, not imporan.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Got back from seeing orthopedic today.
No broken bones or anything. Ligaments are intact.
Going for an MRI soon to see if there's tears/damage to meniscus (likely culprit). Fingers crossed its surface level damage which can be healed due to access to blood flow. The damage that is deeper just won't heal. Worst case scenario it's a bad tear that would require surgery, but seeing as though I was skiing last week it's probably just a small tear.
Gonna have to do some PT and just be patient. (Happy to wait patiently if the weather is gonna be stupid like this)
Cool doctor though, good vibes.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Update on my highway vibrations: Got my Tire Rack set riding smooth as glass! Had to specifically tell the shop to get each wheel under 10 lbs road force. I told them if they use the standard 18-19 lbs I WILL be back because it WILL vibrate. Went to a different discount tire this time and talked with a great adviser who raced cars and actually knows how the balance machines work. He relayed what I wanted to the manager and the manager checked on the progress multiple times. Tire Rack balance was really bad but Discount was able to get all but 1 corner below 10 lbs. He said if that 1 causes vibes to have TR order a new one. So far so good. What a difference a solid crew makes.

FWIW, none of the other highly acclaimed shops around town I called to ask about road force balancing called or emailed me back to even give me pricing.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Update on my highway vibrations: Got my Tire Rack set riding smooth as glass! Had to specifically tell the shop to get each wheel under 10 lbs road force. I told them if they use the standard 18-19 lbs I WILL be back because it WILL vibrate. Went to a different discount tire this time and talked with a great adviser who raced cars and actually knows how the balance machines work. He relayed what I wanted to the manager and the manager checked on the progress multiple times. Tire Rack balance was really bad but Discount was able to get all but 1 corner below 10 lbs. He said if that 1 causes vibes to have TR order a new one. So far so good. What a difference a solid crew makes.

FWIW, none of the other highly acclaimed shops around town I called to ask about road force balancing called or emailed me back to even give me pricing.
POV: You have a sensitive vag and feel all the vibrations

Not volkswagen audi group

Lloydrule 🥸
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥸 🤤 :cool::love::love:🥸:ROFLMAO::sneaky::cry:

Congrats on finally having a car that will be balanced up to 10000mph

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thats awesome to hear man! glad it was literally wheels and not something else

riceburner

Autocross Champion