GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1713998522956.png

This was my morning. This definitely happened on the way to work because as soon as it happened I lost air FAST. My tpms warned me that the tire pressure was low. It seemed like 30 seconds later it was telling me I had a flat tire and to pull over immediately. I pull into a publix parking lot and I can already hear the air leaking, and that was at like 10 psi.

With the speed I was losing air I had absolutely no expectations of my little air compressor that came with the car, but I had nothing to lose. If this didn't work out I would have had to call for a tow. It eventually got to 22 psi, but then it sat there forever and I just let it keep going while I tried making phone calls to find a new tire or 2. Eventually it starts to climb again and I was still busy making phone calls, so I let it go up to 55 psi. I made it home with 51 psi, it barely leaked. I think it somehow clogged itself a bit. In the pic it looks kinda like it's trying to blow out the inside of the tire to the outside, so I think that helped me.

I called my mechanic first and he said to call the VW dealer, ask for this guy, and have this other guy do the work. While I'm dealing with my tire problem I'm also discovering that my phone is not receiving phone calls. Anybody that tries to call me gets immediately sent to voicemail. Everyone wants me to leave a message and they'll get back to me...that won't work!

I finally get on the phone with the guy at VW and he can't get me the tire I need. I call audi and they can get the tire. $500 installed for 1 tire and they can't get one until monday. I call a couple other tire shops and it's the same story from them. No one can get this tire.

I go on tireracks website and find they have them at a closeout special, so I ordered 2 of them for $375 shipped. Only 8 left in stock. I think these tires might be discontinued now, so that's really good freakin timing.

I'll have 2 new tires installed to the rear and I'll keep the 1 good tire as back up for the future. I'll have them by tomorrow or friday, and hopefully the car will be put back together by friday.

My phone is still fucked. I had to pull out the pixel 5. I think I need to wait for an update to fix my pixel 8 pro as I'm pretty sure it was the last update that broke it. The update that was supposed to fix this issue for other people ended up breaking mine.

I took the day off to fix my phone and tire issues so I also broke a glass attachment for my bong today.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Y

yeah, but we went from minimal ads to pages and pages of ads between posts - and they are huge....

Since yesterday - no updates on my end.
uBlock Origin + Firefox, and DNS Adblocker (PiHole, or AdGuard if you're not overly tech savy)

Hey, our old friend Unexpected Database Error is back! How ya' been, bro???
maybe it means the spammers are getting it too at least?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Hey, our old friend Unexpected Database Error is back! How ya' been, bro???
In case we are nearing the end, it's been an honor and a privilege. Godspeed.

I spent the first 30 minutes today just constant refreshing and getting the same.
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
I've never had a signature before, but this one seemed appropriate.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Idk. I'd say the database error is pretty fuckin' expected by this point...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maybe they can make Jay the DBA and moderator for no money?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just wish Jay would finally fix the site.