GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
But I have $40

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Headlights/taillights for Taco are at the local fedex. I looked into polishing the headlights compared that to the cost of new ones. For the $120 a pair of (hopefully) good quality ones with bulbs and sockets I am swapping them out. I had a cracked taillight for a few years so I did the big spender and the cost was the same as fronts. I assume it will make a difference at night as they are kinda cloudy. Not stupid hazy as some I see but I hope a decent wknd job.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
What’s for lunch tho 😂 I missed like 10 pages and I’m not going back.
Damn you're thinking about lunch already? I ain't even had breakfast yet

2slowvw

For me lunch comes at 11am at the latest. I rarely eat breakfast and if i do its something small so by 11 i am a snicker's commercial.

snickers-cranky.gif

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Brought a cheapo breakfast burrito with me to the office today. Lil packet of Cholula and she'll be right. Not sure what lunch will be.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Can't discuss lunch before 10:00 a.m. EST

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Found exactly where the leak was. The previous owner tried to seal it with silicone, but the area is below the screen frame and he didn't remove the screen and fill the hole. He just squeezed silicone between the bottom of the screen and sill blindly and called it a day. The screens were adhered to the sill, but the leak was not covered.

He didn't disclose the leak either. I'd kick that old bastard in the nuts, but death already came for him, so not much I can do.

Who's v up to help me dig up a grave and kick a corse in the goo sack? There $40 in it for you.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
And if I had just 40 dollars
If I had just 40 dollars
Well, I'd buy Woodksi a Kei Car
A nice reliant automobile