GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
It's like the guy who talks big and tough and bad-mouth's his wife at work but when you go to a BBQ you learn that he's painting his her toe-nails.
But Jay told us no one showed up...it didn't seem like he was lying about lots of meat.

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Anyone around in the central MA area?
I'm gonna be doing some real mechanic stuff this weekend
I have the following to fix and install:
hood release cable (I can't release hood still)
bumper + fenders + underbody plastics/skid plate
koni coilovers
front and rear sway bar with end links and ecs locking collar kit
catless downpipe and turbo blanket
exhaust adjustment on other gti
If anyone wants to swing by to kill time working on the car + pizza, hmu.
Or if y'all wanna do a meetup somewhere later this month/fall I'm down.

Salami

Autocross Champion
I swear the one piece of advice I've gotten from random old guys is to never get married. I hear it from them a lot when I'm working at boat shows.

When I was young my dad would tell me after a disagreement with my mom “Son don't ever get married, you'll have the world by the balls"

I never was good about taking advice

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Anyone around in the central MA area?
I'm gonna be doing some real mechanic stuff this weekend
I have the following to fix and install:
hood release cable (I can't release hood still)
bumper + fenders + underbody plastics/skid plate
koni coilovers
front and rear sway bar with end links and ecs locking collar kit
catless downpipe and turbo blanket
exhaust adjustment on other gti
If anyone wants to swing by to kill time working on the car + pizza, hmu.
Or if y'all wanna do a meetup somewhere later this month/fall I'm down.

Only about an hour away, but busy this weekend. We need to get something planned though. At least a day picked, end of Sept. / early Oct. Those of us with wives and families, spontaneous is hard. Gotta block off a day a month in advance lol. @dtfd @messrock @mwoodski

Do you have a fake ID so you can get into bars and drink? 🤣🤣

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Only about an hour away, but busy this weekend. We need to get something planned though. At least a day picked, end of Sept. / early Oct. Those of us with wives and families, spontaneous is hard. Gotta block off a day a month in advance lol. @dtfd @messrock @mwoodski

I don't
I'd be down for a bonfire/garage beers tho - that's usually how my friend group here runs anyways.

I was just blasting out that I'll be wrenching around if anyones bored and wants to swing by or sumn.
October would be nice, when the leaves change. I was thinking of doing a trip through mountains (smokies was my first option) but I'm down to settle for something more local. (lumbar support is only so good).

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's in the 50's here this morning, which I love, but I've discovered this is the notorious first fake days of Fall and next week it's supposed to be 90's again.

I ordered tires from Tire Rack, they said Tuesday 9/5, they're already outside my door tho.

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Just for you, Mud. ;)

messrock

Autocross Champion

Travel soccer games start next Saturday and I’m still waiting on the damn schedule.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Happy weekend, bros. What’s up today?

I need to cut back some bamboo, trim the ginger plants, get new grease filters for the range hood, and install a new bidet. Then the AC guy isw coming by later to check why our outside unit got super loud suddenly 😬

Last edited:

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Went out drinking with some of the crew last night. They took us to a "pour your own drinks" place, which I had never heard of.

So, today I am working with a gnarly hangover :)

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

I need to cut back some bamboo, trim the ginger plants, get new grease filters for the range hood, and install a new bidet. Then the AC guy isw coming by later to check why our outside unit got super loud suddenly 😬
Thought about changing my oil today but probably not gonna happen.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion

Made some awful noises with my guitar for a few minutes, waiting on someone to come by and pick up an elliptical machine I sold them… trying to sell some stuff that doesn’t get used anymore to get that new guitar I want.