GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: went to a friends house... held a flashlight... cracked a few jokes... got some grub
Now I'm chillin... rewatching American History X
Update: It took me 110% willpower not to cry... if you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend.

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
i personally love updating my resume lol
So that's why we have the same thread title, too busy updating resumes to worry about thread titles.

"Forget The Thread Titles, Update Resumes Instead!!!"

2slowvw

CSB: went to a friends house... held a flashlight... cracked a few jokes... got some grub
Now I'm chillin... rewatching American History X
Update: It took me 110% willpower not to cry... if you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend.
Definitely a fucked up movie, the ending with the brother got me.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
is that the movie with the white supremesist guy who goes to jail and becomes not racist

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: *Pinky Finger Out* I Am A Refuse Disposal Collector Of Sorts..​

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Not to be confused with American History XXX where the dude yells "BITE THE PILLOW!"

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh man that scene was brutal

uhm, the curb that is

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
On today’s episode of “when keeping it real, goes wrong…”

Printer took “staying on that grind” too literally…
the worst thing is that it's one where we were literally sent the entire printer minus the primary PCB and scanner bits, to address an issue with the printbar. So basically a DOA nearly-complete printer that I've gotta tear apart and see if between the two printers I can make it work... which isn't looking likely, and is hyper irritating.

on the bright side we're gonna make a pineapple pulled chicken dish tonight with rice and beans, so I've got that to look forward to