GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Pineapple

Go Kart Champion
The squeegee is an essential survival tool during lovebug season in Florida.
For the first hour or two I was confused what was going on 😅 I thought it was spray from a truck or something till I saw a strike immediately after I ran the wipers and cleaned it up partially.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
according to 'splatologists', there is a sharp decrease in the amount of bugs landing on peoples windshields in general
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/10/21/dead-bugs-on-windshields/
The bugs in FL didn't get his memo.

CSB: We vacationed in on the beach with some friends before the apocalypse, and it was about a 5 hour drive to get to the rental house on the Gulf coast. Front of both cars covered in love bugs. I washed them off after we arrived, he did not. When we got back from the vacation a week later, he finally washed them off, and his clear coat looked like riceburner's pimply ass.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
For the first hour or two I was confused what was going on 😅 I thought it was spray from a truck or something till I saw a strike immediately after I ran the wipers and cleaned it up partially.
n00b realizing whats going on for the first time
1712840671179.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
The bugs in FL isn't get his memo.
nor did the mosquitos in illinois

then again they haven't been that bad the last few years... so maybe?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
nor did the mosquitos in illinois

then again they haven't been that bad the last few years... so maybe?
Which Illinois have you been living in? Bugs are always bad. Although maybe I'm just recognizing it more the last few years because where I live now is insane compared to bugs in Chicago. Bugs are easily 10x bigger out here and swarms are 10x quantity as well.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
The bugs in FL didn't get his memo.

CSB: We vacationed in on the beach with some friends before the apocalypse, and it was about a 5 hour drive to get to the rental house on the Gulf coast. Front of both cars covered in love bugs. I washed them off after we arrived, he did not. When we got back from the vacation a week later, he finally washed them off, and his clear coat looked like riceburner's pimply ass.
As soon as you go W or SW of Jax metro the lovebugs start to get cray cray. One of the best things about this city is the relative lack of lovebugs (but you bet your sweet ass I'm knocking on wood as I say that lol). I'm driving down to Sebring this weekend and I'm 100% bringing waterless wash stuff with me.