GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Airline hassled me over my "carry-on"
Made me pay at the gate smh
Ubered out of the airport to friends house... even though they could have got me (I get super stressed about paying for shit when I didn't need to)
Had fun with friends doing a bonfire style hot dog + smores cookout
Nice reset this morning with a cool shower
Weather is going to be 70-85 with no rain this whole week
Noice
Interview tomorrow... should be the final round for a position in Austin... should I move forward, I'll be moving around June time (981 get the meetup going before then)

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
add b3 passat vr6 to my list of shitty old german cars to riceburn in the future
1713737035067.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What was the story with the b5? Buddy or something? Did it have rs4 turbos and 500hp?

Belonged to one of my dad's friends who was at his birthday get-together. Based on the condition, I don't think he was a "car guy", just someone who happened to drive a B5 S4.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Airline hassled me over my "carry-on"
Made me pay at the gate smh
Ubered out of the airport to friends house... even though they could have got me (I get super stressed about paying for shit when I didn't need to)
Had fun with friends doing a bonfire style hot dog + smores cookout
Nice reset this morning with a cool shower
Weather is going to be 70-85 with no rain this whole week
Noice
Interview tomorrow... should be the final round for a position in Austin... should I move forward, I'll be moving around June time (981 get the meetup going before then)
Do you know what area of June? June 6th is a possibility, or May 16th. Other than those, June 29, July 11 are possibilities (though I'm not certain about 7/11).