GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm annoyed by the anthem even at sporting events. Enough of the anthems and the pledges. I don't care.
I agree with this.

Play it at international competitions or the main events of the seasons but not before every damn event.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
i heard they serve you a chicago style hot dog and it's just an elongated pie crust filled with tomato paste and mozzarella with a pickle on top
you forgot the onions and the mustard and the stagnant cart water

manu97

Autocross Champion
i heard Portillos serves you a chicago style hot dog and it's just an elongated pie crust filled with tomato paste and mozzarella with a pickle on top
Accurate

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
an even more unpopular opinion: Although I'm not a fan of it the singing of it at the Super Bowl is often one of my fav bits of the game. A very difficult song to sing and some people do a real good job. That country guy did a good version this year

torga

Autocross Champion
I very recently got a Pixel 7, because it was free. I've had an S9+ until that point, which was also very low cost because they had been out for a while. LG G4 before that, and that was a phone I bought the day it came out. It's funny how the older I get, the less I care about having the latest & greatest flagship phone. I'm not quite there with computers though, it's getting tempting to upgrade my 3700x to a 5800x3D.

I'm getting the same way. I used to really care about phone camera specs and would obsess over getting the best one. Now that I typically have an actual camera on me at all times (Olympus XA, fucking GOAT compact camera), I really don't care as much. Phone gets used for quick snapshots and that's it. Small phone size and battery life are the most important things to me now.

torga

Autocross Champion
you forgot the onions and the mustard and the stagnant cart water

oh ya, it's a chicago style pizzawg dragged thru the garden

riceburner

Autocross Champion
an even more unpopular opinion: Although I'm not a fan of it the singing of it at the Super Bowl is often one of my fav bits of the game. A very difficult song to sing and some people do a real good job. That country guy did a good version this year
agreed haha, some people do a killer ass job. i think some opera guy almost brought me to tears once singing it lmao

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm getting the same way. I used to really care about phone camera specs and would obsess over getting the best one. Now that I typically have an actual camera on me at all times (Olympus XA, fucking GOAT compact camera), I really don't care as much. Phone gets used for quick snapshots and that's it. Small phone size and battery life are the most important things to me now.
I was watching a MKBHD video on the Oppo Find X6 Pro last night. Would love to have somthing like that for myself. It's not coming to the states though. I think on my next phone it's either going to be between whatever the current pixel is or something that's highly focused on the camera hardware and software. Google kinda lacks on the hardware and makes up for it with the software.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my unpopular opinion as a chicago resident:

chicago style hot dogs are just okay, and have way too much tang to them, with the mustard, pickle, sport peppers, etc. its like a sour piece of bread with poppy seeds, and all of those ingredients slide right out of the small bun with every bite.

My perfect dog is bbq style and here's how I do it:
Score the dog slighly a bunch of times
Grill it till those scores open up and char a bit
Char some jalepeno and onion if you like
Slather dog in bbq sauce
Add cheddar cheese and lettuce.
Grill the bun a little bit. Dogs served with cold or room temp buns suck

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

Battery life was a huge thing for me, and I didn't want anything larger than my S9+, though cost was also a factor and "free" is highly motivating.

luckily we get Mission BBQ where I'm at, as well as Dickie's BBQ. Both have that jalapeño cheese kielbasa and it's delicious. Also don't hate on Olive Garden, it's got it's place. It's like how Taco Bell is to mexican food. You're not going because you want authenticity, you're going because it's cheap and isn't awful.

you guys ever have Colombian food? That shit hits on a whole different level

torga

Autocross Champion
you guys ever have Colombian food? That shit hits on a whole different level

Central/South American food as a whole is majorly slept on. My goodness. Colombian, Peruvian, Argentine, Chilean, Salvadorean, Venezuelan. Damn now I'm hungry.

A nice aguardiente before a big ol bandeja paisa at a Colombian joint? Delish.

torga

Autocross Champion
I was watching a MKBHD video on the Oppo Find X6 Pro last night. Would love to have somthing like that for myself. It's not coming to the states though. I think on my next phone it's either going to be between whatever the current pixel is or something that's highly focused on the camera hardware and software. Google kinda lacks on the hardware and makes up for it with the software.

Battery life was a huge thing for me, and I didn't want anything larger than my S9+, though cost was also a factor and "free" is highly motivating.

I feel like I could probably squeeze another year out of my Pixel 5 — battery still gets me through the day. But I've got my eye on the Pixel 8. I mainly wasn't interested in the Pixel 6 or 7 cuz Google made em so big. Pixel 8 is still bigger than the Pixel 5 but only by a little bit... I'll have to see one in person.