GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Not that it's anything to brag about but I smoked a c5 Corvette. He then tried to do the loser fly by on me and I smoked him again. Put my flashers on to signal victory haha.

According to the clapped out Civic that raced me on the freeway, while I was 7mph over on cruise control, all that Vette needed to do was throw on HIS flashers to claim the win.

Strange times we live in.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
may or may not have cut the wrong end.
Oh, that makes sense. I've never trimmed bumpstops, so I'm not about to judge.

I'm slightly regretting my choice for Hawk HP+ for the daily/autocross car, but I'm tired of spending money on it. Noisy brakes will continue to be a thing. Meanwhile I was referred to a good paint shop for the GTI, and I'm thinking that maybe I'll do the suspension as well, before I get the radar calibration thing done (assuming the bumper needs to come off in order to fix the paint).

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ it's mindblowing. it was ~80+ degrees on saturday.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fun fact - so far, I believe I have only LOST when racing civics, as the ones I have happened to find in a wild were nasty. Think I've only raced like 3 of them max though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Don't forget to add these medical costs to your build spreadsheet.

I'll just ignore them and not pay like a true American.

So I got the bill from from my tire head fiasco and... actually surprised.

Screenshot_20230417-090405_Chrome.jpg

I was expecting a bill of $3k - $4k before insurance, and owing $1k after insurance. $670 total with only $140 out of pocket was a nice surprise.