GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I was about to say, mustangs has had a turbo 4 for 30+years. Doesn't make it right, but ehh....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I sort of interested in the Supra with the 2.0. No manual for the poverty spec tho.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I was about to say, mustangs has had a turbo 4 for 30+years. Doesn't make it right, but ehh....
its been readily available for a decade.

prior it was just the special edition svo fox.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
We had a n/a 4 banger hatchback mustang when I was in high school. We called it the beast... They were slow as shit.

The new one is not very good looking and the dash sucks too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
We had a n/a 4 banger hatchback mustang when I was in high school. We called it the beast... They were slow as shit.
Aaaaay my best friend had a NA 2.3 fox, we raced it with my 8v 2.0 mk4 because there was a disagreement about which car was slower. The Golf was somehow faster, unbelievable.

then he swapped in the 2.3T from his Thunderbird and it became a very different story

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Aaaaay my best friend had a NA 2.3 fox, we raced it with my 8v 2.0 mk4 because there was a disagreement about which car was slower. The Golf was somehow faster, unbelievable.

then he swapped in the 2.3T from his Thunderbird and it became a very different story
Lol my friend had a coupe for a while(bc we couldn't afford insurance) I remember one time a few of us were ragging on it just trying to make it do a burnout. I think they only put out like 88hp or something... Slowest car on earth I think is a Mercedes 240d

messrock

Autocross Champion
gotta go to costco

you gotta unhinge your jaw to take a bite of them, they gave me a whole new appreciation for my better half
1690223117504.png

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
gotta go to costco

you gotta unhinge your jaw to take a bite of them, they gave me a whole new appreciation for my better half

CSB:

When I was a sophomore in college I had the bright idea to put together my own beer funnel instead of just getting one off of Amazon or whatever. Went to the hardware store and got everything I needed, but I had no idea what diameter tubing to get. Ended up buying something like 1-7/8 OD tubing and then realized how ridiculous it was once I put it together. For about a month or two we had a lot of fun seeing which girls enjoyed that particular implement, and then I built a new funnel with 3/4 OD tubing.