GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
For some reason started feeling lightheaded as I torqued the mount nuts.
Opened the garage door for some fresh air and got some water.
It could be the impending coma from eating 2lbs of pasta.

Attachments

• IMG_9843.jpeg
    IMG_9843.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 19

Corprin

Autocross Champion
GF says she doesn’t like pop up headlights and thinks they’re “stupid”

Idk if I can be with her anymore

“And you don’t like to make sweet love to women, this is why we work as a couple.”

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB - I went to IHOP for lunch with a buddy. Had a spinach and cheese omelet and some pancakes.

I'm now puking and shitting my guts out.

cb1111

CSB - I went to IHOP for lunch with a buddy. Had a spinach and cheese omelet and some pancakes.

I'm now puking and shitting my guts out.
A couple of years, four of us went to IHOP - three of us ate fried eggs over easy, bacon and pancakes. The 4th got a sandwich.

The three of us got food poisoning. Actual food poisoning. The health department shut the place down but didn't find anything.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Our local grocery store has fajita chicken and I'm really tempted. Toss it in pasta with some white sauce, onions, tomatoes, and cilantro? That'd be fantastic.
Sounds like the Sonora Chicken Pasta I used to get at Ruby Tuesday's back in the day. The chocolate tall-cakes for dessert were good, too.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Wife and I went to a restaurant for dinner after day one of a two-day AX event. She got salad, I got pastrami (because, when pastrami's an option, who the fuck gets a salad?) and went back to the hotel. That night she doesn't feel good. We wake up the next day, and she's puking. Like, frequently. I'm 100% good. We're not able to take our runs because she's like very sick at this point, so I do my work assignment so that the event can go smoothly and then we bounce. The drive home is stops every ~20 minutes or so, so that she can stop and dry heave. She's pretty sure it was food poisoning, I'm pretty sure it's punishment from the lord for getting a salad when pastrami was an option.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Wife and I went to a restaurant for dinner after day one of a two-day AX event. She got salad, I got pastrami (because, when pastrami's an option, who the fuck gets a salad?) and went back to the hotel. That night she doesn't feel good. We wake up the next day, and she's puking. Like, frequently. I'm 100% good. We're not able to take our runs because she's like very sick at this point, so I do my work assignment so that the event can go smoothly and then we bounce. The drive home is stops every ~20 minutes or so, so that she can stop and dry heave. She's pretty sure it was food poisoning, I'm pretty sure it's punishment from the lord for getting a salad when pastrami was an option.
Must be at least two different gods. Wife got something after eating a pastrami sandwich on Saturday. I woke up to her saying hi to the porcelain throne

riceburner

Autocross Champion
GF says she doesn’t like pop up headlights and thinks they’re “stupid”

Idk if I can be with her anymore
Mine said the eclipse 2g was the ugliest car ever made. I almost broke up with her. Maybe i should have.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
There is something going around. 24hr thing.