GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

cb1111

The way the headline is written, it just solidifies the reason to avoid the review

1711840411078.png

6 Cars With Bad Reviews To Avoid

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Why is it always MSN?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Back again!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Spammers back, tell a mod mod mod mod...

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Signed up for a novice instruction day for my first autoX attempt. Totally different than my previous experiences on track, but still a blast. The Mk8 was an absolutely overpowered riot.

Can't wait for the SCCA time trials event at NCM in May, to stretch the Mk8's legs a little more.
420493098_10230130889912762_1957040566034456870_n.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Signed up for a novice instruction day for my first autoX attempt. Totally different than my previous experiences on track, but still a blast. The Mk8 was an absolutely overpowered riot.

Can't wait for the SCCA time trials event at NCM in May, to stretch the Mk8's legs a little more.View attachment 301783
Ncm is an absolutely incredible track

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Ncm is an absolutely incredible track
This will be my first time, but I've heard and read good things. I'm just hoping to have fun and improve my skills, but if I feel comfortable on day 2, I might try to turn it up a bit.

I can't wait to see the Corvette museum with my son, just hoping that they have recovered from the sink hole issue a couple years ago.