GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Who here likes to procrastinate?

And how do you deal with it?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion

You gotta figure out why you do it to get to a solution.

Is it because the thing you need to do seems too big? Break it down into smaller pieces and schedule time to do those. Just take one first step and the rest will flow.

Is it because you’re a perfectionist and fear doing something that won’t be perfect? (Yo.) Is it because you are easily distracted by other more immediate things? Etc etc.

I don’t like to procrastinate. It draws out the anxiety of needing to do something. Figure out why you do it and you can address that.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Amazing moments in the life of a moron today.

Wasn't paying attention and actually ran the car out of gas, got myself stranded on a busy road. Help arrived with a gas can but after filling it the car wouldn't start.

Got a jump and it fired up but couldn't stay running. Pushed the car off the road (cops were there by then so they got traffic stopped and helped push the car into a neighborhood near by.) Car sat for like 10 minutes and then I just felt like trying it again.

Fired right up and stayed on, epc light didn't come back on. I drove it around the parking lot and it ran normally, figured it was okay so then I was able to get it home (just another mile away)

Any experience with running out of gas and then the car not wanting to restart? Is there anything I should be looking for in the immediate term?
I'm certain that it was 100% out of gas cause 3 gallons only brought me to just past the E mark but I'm super nervous about the car now because of the not wanting to restart.

It's a life affliction being this stupid, don't be like me.

If you ran it out to the point it shut off then you had to refill the fuel system again with fuel. I’d expect it to take a bit to get the fuel back to the fuel rail. Priming the pump would have helped. On some cars you cycle the key since that’s what primes the fuel pump but my GTI primes when you open the door. I’m not sure it does it every time so sitting there opening and closing the door may not have done anything.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

I work better under pressure…

But I have days where it’s bad. Like mrmatt said depends why you are procrastinating.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Got a bidet yesterday. A basic toilet seat type.

Thought it would be weird. Not weird, feel fresh!!!