GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
I ordered a zhong zhong mk8 R rear wing for my mk8 GTI. Used same link as another member that picked one up, so crossing fingers it makes it.

It's my first zhong zhong purchase too
Don’t leave any flaming bags of dog crap on my front porch if you’re not happy!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
it wasnt even a jdm car! it was built in illinois and was only officially sold in north america!!!
Thanks for ruining my childhood I mean I knew that but come on man... it's jdm yo... vtec bro...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I ordered a zhong zhong mk8 R rear wing for my mk8 GTI. Used same link as another member that picked one up, so crossing fingers it makes it.

It's my first zhong zhong purchase too.

That's how it starts. Next thing you know, you're reaching out to IATF certified factories to buy oe spec brakes...

khail19

Drag Racing Champion
This is my fave JDM car...

:ROFLMAO:

1712605076622.png

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Did someone forget to pay the light bill? It got dark for a min.....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's how it starts. Next thing you know, you're reaching out to IATF certified factories to buy oe spec brakes...
Skoda VRS zhong zhongs

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I was 30 minutes outside of paducah ky when it happened. Had a nice 98% ish cover. Got dark enough to see Venus and a few stars for almost a minute. Been fortunate for this one and the one in 2017 to be near the totality zone.