GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Interview and no tie? Maybe I’m old school.

Reactions: WAP

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Interview and no tie? Maybe I’m old school.
This ain't goldman sachs

Hell I didn't even take my earring out😭

Interviewer had some business come up so I'm just chillin at the table sipping water😵‍💫

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Idk I dressed up for all my interviews. None of them office or super high paying.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
You should see what people show up wearing for IT and health care interviews.

I mean I’m sure the idea of interview attire has shifted but I’ve seen people come in sweatpants 🤦‍♂️

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Generally you should dresses as formally as thr job requires. Applying for a suit and tie role? Wear that, business casual? Wear that. You want to fit into the company culture, you don't want to be overly formal.

The bigger sin however is too casual. Shorts and sweats are a solid no-go.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Generally you should dresses as formally as thr job requires. Applying for a suit and tie role? Wear that, business casual? Wear that. You want to fit into the company culture, you don't want to be overly formal.

The bigger sin however is too casual. Shorts and sweats are a solid no-go.
Based

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
"Dress for the job you want"

My brother in christ the job I want is shitposting on the forums from my bed\couch while just pooh bearing it up in nothing but a t-shirt. I don't think that,s acceptable in my social settings.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Not with that attitude it's not. You gotta own it.

Easy for you to say, you already live in Florida where something like that would be normal...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i am super procrastinating today. can't work