GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: Yesterday it was raining, but track practice was still on. We had the middle schoolers run a mile, do some core, and then play soccer for the majority.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. We were on the infield of the track which is grass that gets muddy, so everybody was slipping, sliding, and falling (like when Lando didn't switch to rain tires). I even played a bit, fell over twice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and got muddy. Good times.

Today is supercross at Gillette stadium. I'm hyped. JETT LAWRENCEEEE!!!!
They have this cool marketing scheme, where if you show up with an empty monster can, that counts as your ticket to the pre-race fan fest, where you get to walk around booths and see cool stuff.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

cb1111

CSB: Yesterday it was raining, but track practice was still on. We had the middle schoolers run a mile, do some core, and then play soccer for the majority.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. We were on the infield of the track which is grass that gets muddy, so everybody was slipping, sliding, and falling (like when Lando didn't switch to rain tires). I even played a bit, fell over twice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and got muddy. Good times.

Today is supercross at Gillette stadium. I'm hyped. JETT LAWRENCEEEE!!!!
They have this cool marketing scheme, where if you show up with an empty monster can, that counts as your ticket to the pre-race fan fest, where you get to walk around booths and see cool stuff.
What happens if you show up with a full can?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Damn, the spam has invaded CSB!!!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
No outside beverages.

Dang, i haven't played Pball in a long time. Never great at it for reasons

Tilting

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Silver?

Porsche will sell you that car in any colour you can dream of and someone chose fucking silver?
you'd be surprised.

its like buying the GT3/4 RS's in gray. Same stipulation and you choose fucking gray.

1713040241031.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Is silver not up charged? That grey is nice tho

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Finally had to get a new battery.

Almost 7 years. It took me to work and back this morning tho, so that was pretty nice at least.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
While we do have 4/5 places to stop tomorrow all of them are within a two mile stretch and one of them is a good diner.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion