GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
guy at work is super into UFC and is a massive dweeb. Very 'might makes right' attitude, and it's offputting AF. Luckily he's looking for another job, and so I don't have to hear his narrow-assed worldview shit at 7AM.
Dude, I have to listen to two boomers regurgitate Jesse Waters' nonsense back and forth to each other all day when I'm in the office. It's pure fucking torture.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Well I've made in life guys, the company I visited yesterday printed my LinkedIn pic on a tumbler. My face has officially been printed on drinkware, PayPal $3 for everyone who said it would never happen.

Also got a $70 parking ticket so that sucks. Had no reception in the building and couldn't reload the app 😒

I'm sure you could resell the tumbler to cover that $70 fine...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
it's been 25-30 years since last punches thrown fight.

CSB: In a upscale bar/restaurant in New Haven. Lots of lawyers hang out there some guy was mouthing a large cigar (and really mouthing it).

Me "This is one of those times when a cigar really is a phallic symbol"

my buddies laughed, he felt the need to defend his honor. We went outside and I'm not sure what he was expecting but getting hit several times obviously wasn't it.

sober and boring now

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I don't have a problem with professional fighting. Boxing, MMA, wrastlin', etc... If two consenting people want to get into a confined space and fight, let them have at it.

However, things like street fights, bar fights, etc... Those are dumb as fuck.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Finding Out All The Ladies Who Use Dating Apps Are Also Quacks​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
baby is driving me nuts sometimes lol. When they just wont... shut... the fuck... up! lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
baby is driving me nuts sometimes lol. When they just wont... shut... the fuck... up! lol

You know. When my wife was pregnant, we heard all the time. "No matter what, don't shake the baby!"

And you sit there and go "No shit idiot, everybody knows you don't shake the baby. I'm not fucking stupid, you don't need to keep telling me!"

You hear it over and over again, drilled into your head. And again, you think those people are idiots relaying the most basic of information.

But then that time comes, where the baby just won't shut up. It doesn't need to be changed. It's not hungry. If it's tired, just go to sleep. You've tried everything. And it just won't... shut... the fuck... up.

And you are a fucking inch away from just shaking the fuck out of that baby and screaming "WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP!", since nothing else is working. And then it just clicks "Yup, I now get why don't shake the baby is drilled into your head!"

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I don't have a problem with professional fighting. Boxing, MMA, wrastlin', etc... If two consenting people want to get into a confined space and fight, let them have at it.

However, things like street fights, bar fights, etc... Those are dumb as fuck.
Amen... It 100% is barbaric. Violence just gets someone/a group to submit.
MMA is a competition to see who the toughest person on the planet is. Yes its brutal... because that's how a regular fight would go. Some people (myself included) love to scratch that caveman itch and see the most raw competition.
As for the fans... there's a massive variety. Those that pick fights right away and pick on people below their level, and those that don't pick fights and are peaceful people that could (if threatened enough) beat yo ass. There's always a chance of good and bad people in any group.

it's been 25-30 years since last punches thrown fight.

CSB: In a upscale bar/restaurant in New Haven. Lots of lawyers hang out there some gut was mouthing a large cigar (and really mouthing it).

Me "This is one of those times when a cigar really is a phallic symbol"

my buddies laughed, he felt the need to defend his honor. We went outside and I'm not sure what he was expecting but getting hit several times obviously wasn't it.
Pro tip: don't square up against mud... he will FYSU

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well I've made in life guys, the company I visited yesterday printed my LinkedIn pic on a tumbler. My face has officially been printed on drinkware, PayPal $3 for everyone who said it would never happen.

Also got a $70 parking ticket so that sucks. Had no reception in the building and couldn't reload the app 😒
What kind of company doesn't have guest wifi?