GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
sigh hard for tomorrows payday; i had to add my daughter to my insurance plan bringing my bi-weekly deduction from $114 to $324. On top of that they need to retroactively charge that difference to my two previous checks. RIP $

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yep. That family plan is no joke

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
enter shared drives for work
not sure if it's worse that people don't understand how cloud storage works and still want to use shared local storage, OR if it's worse that people don't know that cloud storage is a thing, and don't take advantage of it to keep documents protected in the event of a local hardware failure

never been to side street,

been to the local hard hat (meh and on wknds valet parking? wtf) also although I don't care the name Hard Hat rmakes me think 80's gay bar

I hadn't had wings in a loooong time. last year for my Bday Mrs Mud went and got me some from Archies.

old man rant......Wings used to be free at AM's during happy hour.....then they went to .25. (I'm thinking this would have been early 90's)

another old man rant....now I want wings
Hazarding a guess that wings have gone the way of lobsters, used to be considered poor people food until poor people made them delicious and now they're expensive. Though it's also a 'what the market will bear' thing and now $1/wing is 'cheap' around here, I remember quarter wings being a good price and hell even $.50 wings being a decent deal. We've got some decent wing places but honestly a lot of the local places have now become hit or miss.

Dammit now I want wings too. And a pastrami grinder. and some fried catfish. And a gyro. I keep thinking of tasty food I want

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
not sure if it's worse that people don't understand how cloud storage works and still want to use shared local storage, OR if it's worse that people don't know that cloud storage is a thing, and don't take advantage of it to keep documents protected in the event of a local hardware failure

Hazarding a guess that wings have gone the way of lobsters, used to be considered poor people food until poor people made them delicious and now they're expensive. Though it's also a 'what the market will bear' thing and now $1/wing is 'cheap' around here, I remember quarter wings being a good price and hell even $.50 wings being a decent deal. We've got some decent wing places but honestly a lot of the local places have now become hit or miss.

Dammit now I want wings too. And a pastrami grinder. and some fried catfish. And a gyro. I keep thinking of tasty food I want
<3
Join us for Easter... nom nom nom

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Penn Station for lunch. Son had a followup doc appointment same time as my daughter so I took the day off. Got the Ruben. Damn delicious, however, I had no clue about the price. 2 people, med sub, fries and large drinks.....$40. Holy crap. Have I been under a rock to long?!?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Penn Station for lunch. Son had a followup doc appointment same time as my daughter so I took the day off. Got the Ruben. Damn delicious, however, I had no clue about the price. 2 people, med sub, fries and large drinks.....$40. Holy crap. Have I been under a rock to long?!?

Yes

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Everything is wild....a burrito and 4 tacos small side of guac and small rice and beans in Chicago the other day was $56

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Living is expensive these days

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I'd be down if it wasn't 5hrs away in PGH haha
yes BUT then you could A) bring me Chick'n and B) get those binders, and C) get some yocco's to bring back ;) really though I'm hoping to take another trip out that way for Chick'n, I'll hit you up when plans are more solidified.

Also still hoping to make plans for the NECSBG2G but there's just so much going on at the moment