GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Data connection issue

orlinst

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the following issue since last Saturday. When i start the car, a notification appears saying that mobile connection is interrupted and its reconnecting. It doesn't reconnect at all. The world icon is grayed out and in We Connect as a last update stays 25.06.
At the same time the SOS led is green.
I've tried switching on and off eSim connection, connecting to wifi hotspot and then back again to eSim, but that doesn't resolve the issue.
I've reached VW support and after a couple of hours received an email that the solution is ready and i have to visit VW dealer. But maybe it will take a while to visit it, so I'm just wondering if somebody had this issue and possible ways for resolving it without waiting for vw dealership.

The car is with Discover Pro, Sw 1896. It was updated months ago, no updates have been installed since then.

AndyCYM

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the following issue since last Saturday. When i start the car, a notification appears saying that mobile connection is interrupted and its reconnecting. It doesn't reconnect at all. The world icon is grayed out and in We Connect as a last update stays 25.06.
At the same time the SOS led is green.
I've tried switching on and off eSim connection, connecting to wifi hotspot and then back again to eSim, but that doesn't resolve the issue.
I've reached VW support and after a couple of hours received an email that the solution is ready and i have to visit VW dealer. But maybe it will take a while to visit it, so I'm just wondering if somebody had this issue and possible ways for resolving it without waiting for vw dealership.

The car is with Discover Pro, Sw 1896. It was updated months ago, no updates have been installed since then.
I had this problem a couple of months ago. Changing the privacy settings to the most private mode (can't remember detail) then switching car on and off a couple of times before resetting privacy to normal worked. Saw the fix on the vwaudi forum.