GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 5 (euro) led tail light skyline

blagi4a

Car(s)
Golf 5 EURO
. I am writing you because i have a prolem. For one tail light ( outer or inner - is the same) i use 2 led rings. One (red) for gauge and brake light and one for turn signal. The problem is that when i turn on the gauge light it lights only 1-2 seconds and stop( that is always) and the other problem is when the turn signal is blinking and when i push brake the turn signal stops working. I tried with change software ( stop cold check ) -nothing again. When i connect the led rings directly to the battery there is no problem , everything is lighting. Can you help me please, can you give me some advice - how can i make the tail lights work when they are related to the car. My car is Golf 5 (euro)

Attachments

• IMG_5287.jpeg
    IMG_5287.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Please explain how you wired these things up or what Diy you used to do this. Also, what coding changes did you make.

blagi4a

Car(s)
Golf 5 EURO
Coding ( stop cold check). Tail light and brake light are connected to the red ring( positive) , turn signal is connected to the yellow ring ( positive) and two black cables ( ground) are connected to car ground vable. And to every ring there is led driver ( see in the picture )

Attachments

• IMG_5327.png
    IMG_5327.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5328.png
    IMG_5328.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 44