GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI love in the news

smashingpimp01

Back on L.I.

smashingpimp01

Back on L.I.
it's all right outside my window now lol. cops and yellow tape everywhere. they're looking for the guy and im on the ground floor apartment right next door to the place lol.

smashingpimp01

Back on L.I.
no idea yet. the cops outside aren't being too friendly but they're searching a bunch of houses right now. It's not the best are i'm in so i'm assuming it had t do with drugs lol.
About 2 or 3 years ago on this same street, three people were killed execution style in the middle of the street. Gotta love New London lol

BossDuB27

Illuminati
no idea yet. the cops outside aren't being too friendly but they're searching a bunch of houses right now. It's not the best are i'm in so i'm assuming it had t do with drugs lol.
About 2 or 3 years ago on this same street, three people were killed execution style in the middle of the street. Gotta love New London lol

WTF??? Ive never heard that shit happen here in south florida.....crossing new london of my places to visit lol

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Wow, that's messed up. Keep us informed on what happened. Nice corner shot of your GTI.