GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

halo movie

Uberryan

Banned
yeah.....ok sure.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I can vouch for V-Dub Junglist designing all the packaging for Halo 3. Just wish the damn movie would get made and come out. If it never does, what a waste that would be. Seems the opportune time would be around now and they're missing on it.

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
MAybe to drop alongside Halo Wars? Working on that too... would any of you be interested in a Halo RTS game?

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
NOT FAKE! I designed all the packaging for Halo 3 and after the second Game's release Microsoft optioned a screenplay and shopped it to all studios. Fox bought it and signed on this cool South African director Nick something. Unfortunately the script had very little of Master Chief in it, and the budget began to sky-rocket so it was put on hold. Of course $300 million in sales the first week re-inspired them, and recent Buzz is that a re-write is in the works. I assume my company would work on the campaign (Bungie loves us) so I'll let y'all know what happens. The SFX were done in a guy's house but it was shot in NEw Zealand and is still a valid tease used to coincide with H3's release. Safe Bruvs
Sorry, I was referring to the said video, not the actual movie being made.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
i dunno that 8 min enterance sequence looked quite good

IMHO it sucked. If they made the movie like that I would be bored....needs a lot of CGI to make it more like the real game.

NOT FAKE! I designed all the packaging for Halo 3 and after the second Game's release Microsoft optioned a screenplay and shopped it to all studios. Fox bought it and signed on this cool South African director Nick something. Unfortunately the script had very little of Master Chief in it, and the budget began to sky-rocket so it was put on hold. Of course $300 million in sales the first week re-inspired them, and recent Buzz is that a re-write is in the works. I assume my company would work on the campaign (Bungie loves us) so I'll let y'all know what happens. The SFX were done in a guy's house but it was shot in NEw Zealand and is still a valid tease used to coincide with H3's release. Safe Bruvs

:thumbup:

shwayze

Ready to race!
This is a series of Live Action shorts that were created to promote Halo 3. The Halo movie is basically dead in the water unless someone else picks it up after it lost its funding.

Sterling

Steel Tip
wtf is rts?

real time strategy.

ie: starcraft. command and conquer. warcraft.. those type of games.

i saw a play through on halo wars. looks amazing.

can't wait till that's released!