GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I love my phone's camera

HyeWarrior

Banned
Just took some close up shots and was amazed at the quality for a camera on a phone :wub:

bovice

Banned
damn, hella good camera. what kind of phone? my old sony ericsson had an awesome camera, now i have shitty iphone camera.

-wiretap-

hax0r
LG VX-9700?

staulkor

V-Dubber
Meh, N95 is better. 5mp ftw

HyeWarrior

Banned
whats the difference between the N81 and N95?

And if those are the prices, it's a little more reasonable lol... I've played around with a N95 and it's a great phone... especially for movies :thumbsup:

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
whats the difference between the N81 and N95?

And if those are the prices, it's a little more reasonable lol... I've played around with a N95 and it's a great phone... especially for movies :thumbsup:

the n81 was supposed to be more of a gaming phone for the ngage platform. it also only has a 2mp camera compared to the 5 on the n95. also it does not have a GPS receiver built in like the n95. there are a few other differences but those are some of the main ones.

BoostinGTIKid

Ready to race!
Thats crazy the pictures in this thread have been taken with cell phones.. Technology!!

HyeWarrior

Banned
the n81 was supposed to be more of a gaming phone for the ngage platform. it also only has a 2mp camera compared to the 5 on the n95. also it does not have a GPS receiver built in like the n95. there are a few other differences but those are some of the main ones.

I might have to take a N95 into consideration when I'm ready to shell out some serious cash for a phone that has such great features... Does it work with Verizon?

And there's probably gonna be a new N by the time that happens :biggrin: