GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ipod syncing

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
hey to ne one that has an ipod..............how do u "un-sync" it ? because i have to comps in my house and i can only use one to add music because it says that im alreaddy syncd to another itunes account on another pc and i have to erase everything to sync to the other pc.............. how can i use both pc's ?

please if that makes sence to ne one pleas help

Turbo

Ready to race!
You can only automatically sync with one computer. If you want to put music on from more than one computer you will have to "manually manage" your music always.

It's best to pick one computer and put ALL your music on it.

hey to ne one that has an ipod..............how do u "un-sync" it ? because i have to comps in my house and i can only use one to add music because it says that im alreaddy syncd to another itunes account on another pc and i have to erase everything to sync to the other pc.............. how can i use both pc's ?

please if that makes sence to ne one pleas help

go to the PC it was originally synched on and set it back to manual mode instead of automatic... its a bit of an inconvenience if you like the sync and go capabilities but this way i will allow you to use multiple computers and not conflict playlists and music etc

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
when i try that and try to sync on to the other pc it says

"are u sure u wanna sync all content will be remover and replaced with songs from this i tunes library" or somthing like that

davesee

FIA GT Champion
You can't sync it to a new computer without erasing all of your content first.

You're stuck picking one computer - syncing it, enabling manual mode and then hooking it up to your other computer and manually add the songs.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
:wrongforum: :wink:

riledmkv

down not out
I didn't read this through completely but if your looking to sync/manage your ipod on multiple computers use Floola.
It's a program that lets you sync your ipod or import your ipod into as many computers as you want.
www.floola.com

say buh-bye itunes :laugh: