GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's Flu Season!

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Just got my annual flu shot last week.

Theraflu FTL. My dad use to swear by that stuff, so I checked it out once. If I remember correctly, I was going to buy it once, but noticed that it had something like a whole gram of acetaminophen (Tylenol) in it. Which happens to be terrible/very toxic for your liver.

Kirk, I'm reading this ingredients on the box and it says 325 mg. I think that's significantly less than what you said.:iono:

Acetaminophen is not what causes drowsiness, it's the antihistamines that cause drowsiness.

Sorry, I didn't know what causes drowsiness. Thanks for the correction.:thumbsup:

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
ill be honest you probably shouldnt be asking for that kind of advice here, im no doctor, but ive done worse, you should be fine- just an opinion, i take no responsibility for whatever happens

lol, me too. I was scrubbing the floor of my dogs' room a couple weeks ago. I used Pine Sol, bleach, and a lot of hot water all mixed together. Hubby and our friend come home and they're like "Wow, it smells really strong of bleach in here." I was like "I didn't just use bleach, I used floor cleaner mixed with bleach and water." The hubby immediately freaked & opened all the windows. He told me that makes mustard gas? Which can be deadly. He was surprised I didn't pass out. I did choke a bit while cleaning the floor and my eyes got watery, but I just thought it was from the bleach smell. And I got over it quick. Whoops?!

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
I like nyquil, but the old green death flavor, not the new stuff. I tried theraflu before but it was some apple-cinnamon or something, stuff tasted awful.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Kirk, I'm reading this ingredients on the box and it says 325 mg. I think that's significantly less than what you said.:iono:

Zoinks. Wrong one. Omit concerns. Seems one of their products use to have a gram in it.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ha ha. Good to know that too much of that stuff will kill ya. Heck, too much of anything will kill you. I've heard of this thing called water poisoning. I didn't know it was true until last summer. :thumbdown:

Yep, causes Hyponatremia. Which basically means it dilutes your sodium levels to where they get too low.