GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Killzone2 Gameplay Video

gtiTom

The Average Asian
omg.

Looks real similar to the preview awhile back.

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
Let's hope this time around it's not fake.

Seriously though, the game appears to be coming together very nice... maybe finally PS3 owners will get something that keeps up with Gears of War! ;)

Last edited:

KroenenMKV

Ready to race!
Gears of War was great and clearly ahead of it's time. Nearly a year later, neither system has a game which looks as good as GOW. I just hope Killzone 2 will live up to the hype. Based on the video, it's doing a damn good job at doing so. We will just have to wait until February to know for sure.

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
Gears of War was great and clearly ahead of it's time. Nearly a year later, neither system has a game which looks as good as GOW. I just hope Killzone 2 will live up to the hype. Based on the video, it's doing a damn good job at doing so. We will just have to wait until February to know for sure.

Agreed... it looks quite good... better than Halo 3 in many ways... the Halo 3 "movie replays" from E3 looked good... but a bit clean & "plastic"...
Killzone looks grittier... quite GOW-like in fact.

What's crazy is the early previews from Unreal Tournament III claim that it "makes GOW look homely". It will be interesting to see how it comes out... I have to admit though... the previous UT and UC games haven't impressed me all that much.

One other thing... it appears that PS3 got a timed exclusive on UT3 (with PC)... even after all of the success Epic had on 360 with Gears of War.

KroenenMKV

Ready to race!
All these shooters comming out in just a few months: Killzone 2, Halo 3, Blacksite: Area-51, Haze, U.T., Army of 2, Dark Sector, Time Shift. :drool: I can't wait to play all of them :biggrin:

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
I respectfully disagree... keyboard & mouse just seems so foreign for playing video games... maybe I'm just old... and remember when video games were played in arcades and living rooms... while computers were in labs...