GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Madden 2008

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
I just got mine and just wanted to let anyone else know my gamertage is OHSNAP978

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Is the difference that big over the 07? Just curious because everyone's making such a big fuss over it and I have a feeling it's gonna be just like the other Madden games.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
is there a ever big diff between single years? I have come to find there usually isn't. Madden '93 FTW!!!

nick9871

Ready to race!
did they bring back the 4 player mode? Or at least 2 player on the same team? That was always a major selling point for me. Get 4 guys together and just have tournaments. Last year was lame, only 1 on 1....

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
I was thinking about buying it because of the ridiculous graphics, but I am going to wait and here some feedback first.

mikeishere

Charger Football Watcher
The game is much better than last year. I have a 360 and I've just been so impressed so far. By far the most noticeable difference is the faster 60 fps along with a million new branching animations. Hard to explain but control has been given back to the user. Before, where the only way you could get past a defender in wide open space was to truck him or use the juke button. Now you can break peoples ankles with just the regular stick because everything is just twitchier. New gang tackles, new blocking, very little if any "Mario running" (now your runningback pushes the pile, mid air collisions, and the whole new weapons system that gives a different feel to every type of elite player. I think I spent like 4 hours straight playing it. Anyway, my gamertag is MIKEbolts if anyone wants to play.

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Been playing a lot of NCAA08, gave up on All Pro Football (dope textures but I love Franchise type modes). Worth ngetting or just stick wit NCAA? Could I design teams and stadiums?

Gamertag: AtariJunglist