GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini Clubman

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
So what's everyone thinking about the new Mini Clubman. Test drive in the mag I read (Motor Trend I believe) say that it handles as well as the other Mini and acceleration feels the same. Another positive is that the thing doesn't bounce over pot holes and speed bumps now because of it's extra 3.+ inches of wheelbase. Of course there's the extra rear legroom and cargo space now with the 9+ more inches in car length. Plus there's easier access thanks to the passenger side door set up. I like the 50/50 rear door set up with each window having its own wiper. Thought about the car for a sec, but I think I talked myself out of it.

Also added a pic of a vintage one for the hell of it.

Attachments

• DSC00063.jpg
    DSC00063.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 352
  • mini_clubman.jpg
    mini_clubman.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 780
  • mini_clubman_ae.jpg
    mini_clubman_ae.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 21_08_3---Mini-Clubman-Estate-TYJ109_web.jpg
    21_08_3---Mini-Clubman-Estate-TYJ109_web.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 302

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
:barf:
at least they are moving in a good direction, mini needs a trunk bad

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Neat car. Especially if you have children and wanted a Mini. It has it's positives.

MarlaSinger

feisty!
not my favorite, but its grown on me.

MINI is putting out an all wheel drive suv also. man, that thing is ugly.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
I wish they came out with the Mini Cooper S 4 wheel drive, it would have been a better investment than bringing back this Mini Cooper a la Hearse

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
fucking hidious

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
The old Mini Cooper "S" was the best... the rest were/are shit boxes.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
yup first gen design was the best

Bugdoc

3rd time around
wouldn't trade my gti for it. i do remember my first (and last) ride in a tuned cooper S driven by an SCCA racer dude as a wee lad in '76 or so. it was late at night racing around suburb sidestreets. thought the thing was running in a slot. wow! made quite an impression on me. bought my first GTI a few years later with the coop in mind...