GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New AZ GTI

JonnyDoe69

Drag Race Newbie
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum..Just got myself a GTI from Chapman. Have had the car about a week, no complaints so far! I'm starting to look into modding my GTI, so if you guys have some input feel free to comment.

So far, I've looked into an APR chip. The only "authorized dealer" is billy boat exhaust in PHX and they wanted 599 for the chip upgrade(not on website) http://www.bbexhaust.com . Does that seem a little pricey to you guys? Any other chips out there that will give me that extra boost? Also, looking for someone in AZ with a VAG-com? Anybody? Thanks guys.

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
you cant buy a chip, you have to send take the car to the facility and they flash your system ..the more programs you put into it the more it costs. Some say you can send them the computer and they will flash it and send it back to you.

918hare

Go Kart Champion
Dubdr said:
Don't go to dyno-comp, Richard is a HUGE prick. Go to evolution motorsports in Tempe, ask for anders. They will take care of you.

I would Def. suggest going to see David or Anders at EVO in Tempe for the chip:thumbup: