GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nice

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Yesterday I recieved a random Care Package. Now when we get them, we are very thankful for them. Last night however, in my box........there was a UFC DVD, a thumbdrive, and a EuroTuner magazine. It was from April 05, but still it is awesome that it was in there. There were some other things, but the EuroTuner was the icing on the cake. If anyone on here put it together.............thank you very much!!!

Just thought it was an awesome coincidence.

-Ron:thumbsup:

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Rockin! How can I get stuff to you guys over there? I was in the area a few years back during Desert Strike.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Thats a pretty sweet care package. We just got one in for fathers day. Yeah, its a bit late. It wasn't sent out to anyone in particular. That box came with candy, twinkys, a bunch of watches, hygiene stuff (i took some of that) and a bunch of other goodies. Biggest care package i've seen.

Hip Toss. I know that there is a website out there where you can sign up to send stuff. I guess google would be your best bet. But if you're looking to send stuff to any of the soldiers on this site we could just send you our address.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Hey EOD_ron. How much longer you got out here. Come mid July, I'll have a year left. Gotta love the 15 month deployments.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Hey EOD_ron. How much longer you got out here. Come mid July, I'll have a year left. Gotta love the 15 month deployments.

Dude, I have until next April. This whole fucing 15 months shit blows!! Well atleast I had boots on ground in the states for almost a year.

To all:
I can post an address of our unit and PM names if anyone wants to send any pacages to the guys and "girls" in my unit. But if you send me one, make sure it has the keys to an R32 in it:wink:

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Post the address or pm me, also put stuff you guys would like, does not matter I will put it in the box. How about keys to an '89 Scirocco?

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Post the address or pm me, also put stuff you guys would like, does not matter I will put it in the box. How about keys to an '89 Scirocco?

Sure, can you send the car out here too?

SAbroSO

Das Captain
I got luck and had 15months in the states after last deployment. Now i'm stuck here till july.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
speaking of care packages - where are those pics of the mounted vw emblems i sent you?! :biggrin:

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
dude, been kinda busy. Sorry it's been so long. Hit me up with your email and I'll send them shits. I only put one on the front w/ JB weld...................but it's not there anymore. I still have the pics though.