GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM/Stock IS20 turbo, H&R lowering springs, stock wheels from 2017 GTI

Chicago GTI

Car(s)
2017 Autobahn GTI
Just upgraded to HPA's IS38 turbo. I've got a fully functional IS20 turbo for sale from my 2017 GTI. Swapped it out last week at 45K miles. Make an offer & we can chat. I've got a set of H&R lowering springs (only had on for about 1K miles before swapping to Bilstein coilovers) taking up space as well. Also, I've got 4 lightly used OEM wheels (with original tires but you probably won't keep them as they're from 2019) that I no longer use as well. Make an offer. Happy to free up some space from my place!

JP

Chicago GTI

Car(s)
2017 Autobahn GTI
What revision is the turbo? Also, does it come with waste gate?
OEM IS20. 2017 model. Waste gate included as the HPA turbo comes with it's own, sturdier wastegate. I can check on the actual turbo if there is a revision designation/label/number on it somewhere. There were zero issues with the turbo & I actually liked the low end torque, I've just fallen down the mod rabbit hole.

wvw89

OEM IS20. 2017 model. Waste gate included as the HPA turbo comes with it's own, sturdier wastegate. I can check on the actual turbo if there is a revision designation/label/number on it somewhere. There were zero issues with the turbo & I actually liked the low end torque, I've just fallen down the mod rabbit hole.
Pm'd