GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Portal 2

walangij

D1 2010!
Anyone excited about Portal 2? Just played through the first one again. Pretty excited for the cross-platform co-op. You buy the PS3 version, you get a steam copy on your Mac/PC as well. WTF is up with there not being a hook-up for 360 users. Or cross-platform co-op with 360 as well? Anyone know?

AdvanSuper

Banned
Because the 360 is awful.

Scharf

Anybody get it?

Can we all have cake??

walangij

D1 2010!
I don't think that's bad. Portal 1's campaign is 1/3 of Portal 2. Portal 1 was more of a "hey lets test this concept and make it into a short game" while Portal 2 is supposedly THE game. I still haven't gotten to it yet, just too much to do right now.

mikegabriel

Banned
I picked it up last night for the PS3 (Since then I can use it on my Mac too). Definately worth the money from what I've played.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Explain this. I was going to pick it up, does it come with a free steam download or something?

If you link your PSN & Steam accounts then you can download it for free on Steam. This means you can cross platform chat & play (ps3&pc/mac) and also has could based storage, i.e. you can play at work on your pc & go home and get on your playstation and be at the same point in the game.

Scharf

If you link your PSN & Steam accounts then you can download it for free on Steam. This means you can cross platform chat & play (ps3&pc/mac) and also has could based storage, i.e. you can play at work on your pc & go home and get on your playstation and be at the same point in the game.

If PSN worked of course, but that's a different thread.