GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So who else is waiting for the 29th?

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
meh, i think gta 4 is over rated. the graphics have improved a lot compared to the old gta's but form what ive seen from the new one im not impressed for a new gen game. im waitng for fallout 3 and ninja gaiden 2 as well as left 4 dead if it ever releases.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Uhh well there is alot going on so it cant have the same graphics as something like Call of Duty where there isn't much going on and there isn't a HUGE city to move around in.

Also the multiplayer alone looks to be worth the 60 bucks...but hey if it doesn't look good then wait and see for yourself.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Uhh well there is alot going on so it cant have the same graphics as something like Call of Duty where there isn't much going on and there isn't a HUGE city to move around in.

Also the multiplayer alone looks to be worth the 60 bucks...but hey if it doesn't look good then wait and see for yourself.

well from the commercials they are showing on tv it looks like an xbox game graphical wise. i personally am tired of GTA. its the same thing over and over everytime. even though the game is open source, look at Prototype. its a completely open source world game and it looks infinitely better than gta 4

Strmtrpr

Censored
well from the commercials they are showing on tv it looks like an xbox game graphical wise. i personally am tired of GTA. its the same thing over and over everytime. even though the game is open source, look at Prototype. its a completely open source world game and it looks infinitely better than gta 4

:iono:

I don't know what xbox you had but damn I want one....my original xbox couldn't pull off the graphics they are showing.

If your tired of it don't get it bro, the rest of us will be having fun playing it online for the first time :thumbup:

I just have a soft spot for open ended games...I love them and GTA is the flagship of this style of game. I am counting the days