GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sony is Spying on YOU!

A day after sending out maybe millions of WARNING emails to PSN owners, and informing the world that their PS3 console has been hacked, Sony has now updated their legal agreement, forcing all unbanned and LEGIT PSN accounts to allow Sony to SPY on you, and to NOT ALLOW ANYTHING on your PS3 console that is unlicensed by Sony!

Looks like sony has lost its marbles and is willing to spy on everyone that has a ps3, to try an ensure its f**k up doesn't get more F**ked up! All I have to say is no one or company or government (patriot act) has any right to invade my privacy!

I wish it was hard to believe that this is happening but most people are to oblivious to even care that they are sheep.. bahh

AdvanSuper

Banned
It's a root kit, Geohot really got under their skin and they've been on a rampage for the last 2 months. They are not making themselves look good with all the shit they are doing. They're demanding the IP's of people who commented on PS3 hacked videos from youtube, put restraining orders on people who have hacked their ps3, and locking people into long court battles because they're butthurt over it. Microsoft just bans 360's that are hacked nothing more and nothing less, they should man up and do the same instead of starting a shit show like they have.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Sony keeps fucking themselves over, this is why i made the switch many years ago... the 360 is a better console backed by a better company..

wow, i glad to see i'm not the only one following the BS that sony is creating. Yes sony can ban, from PSN, those who use their system to their fullest. because it is their network. but the way they are doing it is just wrong.. Sony raided gafs house the other day.... Really the only one doing anything illegal is Sony, taking away features that consumers bought!

Say VW came along after your warranty ended and decided you no longer had use of your radio and removed it from your car, and then they want to sue anyone who allows you to use a radio ever again in your car! That's what sony is doing!

Fuck.. imo this has gone way past the PS3 and in to sony violating the rights of the consumer. I guess only the nerds and pirates care..