Drives: bmw

From Barrister Ray Dede.
From Barrister Ray Dede.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST

Reply me here please.
E-mail: informationlaw1@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

I am a Lawyer by proffession from Cote D'Ivoire West Africa . I am the family attorney of Late (Mr. Andreas Schranner From Munich, Germany) who Died Along
with his Entire Family in july 2000 in Plane crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since the death of my client mentioned above, I has searched for his family members to claim a deposit of $4.5million he deposited with one prime bank here because the government want to impound the money if nobody comes as the deceased person next of kin.

Now ,I want you to stand as the next of kin to the deceased person while I will be here to maintain and support the claim with all the neccessary paper works.After the deal, the money will be shared between two of us in the ratio of 60 for me while 30 for you. 10% will be mapped out for expenses that will be incured towards the transfer. I will like you to indicate your willingness to my proposal by replying my mail immediately with your personal details like address and phone number.

Have a great day.
From Barrister Ray Dede.
post1 is online now Forward Message

Mods???

gtiTom

The Average Asian
:confused:

wtf

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
i actually saw this in a local news report a few weeks ago, this same scam from west or south africa, lady who fell for it got scammed out of like 3 or 4 hundred thousand before giving up hope and notifying the authorities, dont know if this is the same scam but it was pretty close..... crazy what some people fall for.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
damn dude, what are you gana get with the cash? im smellin a w12 gti... mmm

haha, if someone falls for that they shouldnt be alive.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
I got that one too.