GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stolen recovered golf R mk8 missing mib unit HELP PLEASE!!!

Mikeowem

Hi every could some please help if any as title say I have a 22 plate golf r it was stolen and now been rocovered they have the removed the mib unit aswell as other thing, now the mib that was in my vehicle was parts number 5H0035820H,

NOW do I require the exact same part number to replace as this is very expensive and can find a lot cheaper mib units with matching parts numbers however the last letter is is different,

Any advice would be appreciated

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Covered by
Hi every could some please help if any as title say I have a 22 plate golf r it was stolen and now been rocovered they have the removed the mib unit aswell as other thing, now the mib that was in my vehicle was parts number 5H0035820H,

NOW do I require the exact same part number to replace as this is very expensive and can find a lot cheaper mib units with matching parts numbers however the last letter is is different,

Any advice would be appreciated
Covered by your insurance surely??

Mikeowem

I purchased back of the insurance as the vehicle was damaged. I have purchased the same partnumber but with letter k at the end I will code and programme to the vehicle hopefully it will work