GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... 60k Posts - Ryan Reynolds Writes To Zrick

zrickety

The Fixer
Score another L for Brandon.

1642109312542.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Supreme court ruling in our favor, but only because OSHA rule exceeds OSHA authority.
However States lost a similar battle. Court ruled healthcare workers could be mandated because "facilities that wish to participate in Medicare and Medicaid have always been obligated to satisfy a host of conditions that address the safe and effective provision of healthcare, not simply sound accounting."

Wait until they find out the shots are neither safe or effective...

anotero

Autocross Champion
100%. With the CDC and Pfizer now admitting things that were getting people banned from social media only a few months ago, some people's entire belief systems are coming into question.
Don't worry, the sheep will find some good reason for getting shafted.

anotero

Autocross Champion
They would, but they're lucky. They won't have to. Their fearless leaders will have a new, scary variant ready to start up just as omicron disappears.
*checks the next letter of the Greek alphabet*

MuscleToMouse94

Go Kart Champion
I have returned!!

Good to see that this thread hasn’t stopped pumping out juicy content. Keep it up, Zrick!!

okMK

Autocross Champion
100%. With the CDC and Pfizer now admitting things that were getting people banned from social media only a few months ago
So many spicy topics...

• Vaccines altering menstrual cycles in women.
  • CDC admits the vaccine does not prevent transmission
  • CDC admits more than 75% of cases were people with 4 or more comorbidities
  • European Union Medicines Agency warning repeated frequent covid boosters could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible
  • Military doc leak discussing effectiveness of Ivermectin and HCQ during all stages of the virus since April 2020
  • More information uncovered on the lab-leak theory, looking like it's America's fault.
  • Pfizer CEO admitted two doses of the vaccine offer very little protection

I can understand why so many people are confused. After all, social media has taught you conspiracy theorist means people who believe bigfoot is real and 9/11 was done by space-lasers. The most ridiculous examples such as magnets/microchips/5g tracking are all that is ever covered on the news, and by covered I mean made fun of. People with rational concerns and questions were just called conspiracy theorists.

Look where we are now, just here with my 6mg a day horse medicine and a big fuck you.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
So many spicy topics...

• Vaccines altering menstrual cycles in women.
  • CDC admits the vaccine does not prevent transmission
  • CDC admits more than 75% of cases were people with 4 or more comorbidities
  • European Union Medicines Agency warning repeated frequent covid boosters could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible
  • Military doc leak discussing effectiveness of Ivermectin and HCQ during all stages of the virus since April 2020
  • More information uncovered on the lab-leak theory, looking like it's America's fault.
  • Pfizer CEO admitted two doses of the vaccine offer very little protection

I can understand why so many people are confused. After all, social media has taught you conspiracy theorist means people who believe bigfoot is real and 9/11 was done by space-lasers. The most ridiculous examples such as magnets/microchips/5g tracking are all that is ever covered on the news, and by covered I mean made fun of. People with rational concerns and questions were just called conspiracy theorists.

Look where we are now, just here with my 6mg a day horse medicine and a big fuck you.
People are too stupid to ask the main question: Cui prodest?