GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Are you not the one, for months, PM’s me with pathetic attempts at trolling all because I said that Las Vegas/NV is a horrible place to live?

Remember your links to some right-wing “freedom list” you kept sending me, even after the world hand moved on?

Remember when you came at me and couldn’t let it go?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
your going batshit man, I've never PM'd you once, your not worth the dirt on my shoe bucko

Corprin

Autocross Champion
your going batshit man, I've never PM'd you once, your not worth the dirt on my shoe bucko

you’re*

You know, you are right. It wasn’t you. My apologies.

But, I’ll stand by my convictions and say fuck you too. 🤷‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
SS Corprin tryna recruit us, im just here to keep this shit show going once in a while, I work some of yall work on this thread lol

This ought to be fun.

What exactly am I trying to recruit for? And “SS” are you invoking a vessel, or the Schutzstaffel?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
SS Corprin tryna recruit us, im just here to keep this shit show going once in a while, I work some of yall work on this thread lol

So you're just a casual terrorist, as long as you don't have to leave the couch? Sounds about right.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
HOMEPAGE
HOME MILITARY & DEFENSE
'Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country': Trump's former defense secretaries condemn 'appalling' assault on Capitol
David Choi and Ryan Pickrell
Jan 6, 2021, 8:41 PM

Former Trump administration defense secretaries Jim Mattis and Mark Esper issued strong statements condemning the pro-Trump mob that violently breached the US Capitol Wednesday.
"Our Constitution and our Republic will overcome this stain and We the People will come together again in our never-ending effort to form a more perfect Union, while Mr. Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country," Mattis said in a statement.
"This afternoon's assault on the US Capitol was appalling and un-American. This is not how citizens of the world's greatest and oldest democracy behave," Esper said in a separate statement.
Other former senior defense officials also weighed in on the riots as well.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis issued a sharply-worded statement condemning President Donald Trump after a pro-Trump mob violently breached the US Capitol in an effort to overturn the election Wednesday.

"Today's violent assault on our Capitol, an effort to subjugate American democracy by mob rule, was fomented by Mr. Trump," Mattis said in a statement. "His use of the Presidency to destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens has been enabled by pseudo political leaders whose names will live in infamy as profiles in cowardice."

"Our Constitution and our Republic will overcome this stain and We the People will come together again in our never-ending effort to form a more perfect Union, while Mr. Trump will deservedly be left a man without a country," Mattis added.

torga

Autocross Champion
isn't today or tomorrow the final gavel hammer about this retarded election?

It's done. Here's an AP News timeline of the events.

And a few excerpts I took out.

03:41 EST: Congress has formally validated Joe Biden’s presidential election victory on a day that saw a time-honored ceremony become a nightmare of unprecedented political terror.

And my favorite one
03:55 EST: President Donald Trump now says there “will be an orderly transition on January 20th” after Congress concluded the electoral vote count certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and after a day of violence when his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol.

Fucking toothless after his accidental coup was an absolute shitshow.
Congress: Biden will be the next president.
Trump: Oh, of course, yes mommy.