GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
You all that it “was just nothing” “he’ll stop on his own” “he touched the hot stove he learned his lesson” but now the dust settled I am the winner. Is it great when people cheat to win?! When someone says fuck all?

#schtopdasteel
You've just proven you are a Democrat. Well played.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Something has to have been great once for it to be great "again". As entertaining as this post has been, I don't know if ever reached "great" levels.

This thread is greatly disturbing, does that count?

zrickety

The Fixer
Something has to have been great once for it to be great "again". As entertaining as this post has been, I don't know if ever reached "great" levels.
This is by far the greatest thread to come out of the golf forums, a JUGGERNAUT. It's peer reviewed.
Only the 'What did you do to your golf' thread has more staying power, started a decade ago.
Thread is only 6 months old.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
We can't condemn half of America based on a few bad apples.

Actually we can and should, and the saying is "a few bad apples spoil the whole barrell"

We have concrete evidence that most of your fellow cult members support what happened at the capitol and wish it was worse.

You're all scum in my book.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Every time you have nothing left that's your go to post.
Which also is senseless much like you.
No, I was mocking your post, because that's what you did. No your going to prison. Devastating come backs as usual Jim. I guess irony isn't your thing either.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
T
No, I was mocking your post, because that's what you did. No your going to prison. Devastating come backs as usual Jim. I guess irony isn't your thing either.
That didn't mock my post.
And for the last time. It's "your" as in mine and it's "you're" if you're trying to say "you are".
Basic grade school stuff eludes you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
T

That didn't mock my post.
And for the last time. It's "your" as in mine and it's "you're" if you're trying to say "you are".
Basic grade school stuff eludes you.

Damn, racist and a grammar nazi? What a double whammy!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
At least you are on the record with admission of your crime. I'll see you in court!!!

You've just proven you are a Democrat. Well played.

You don’t catch the irony at all, do you. Nice add with the title, proves my case.

you never cease to amaze.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Actually we can and should, and the saying is "a few bad apples spoil the whole barrell"

We have concrete evidence that most of your fellow cult members support what happened at the capitol and wish it was worse.

You're all scum in my book.
Rebel scum? Where have I heard that before...
1610549049765.png

zrickety

The Fixer

cb1111

Bro the article says

We don’t have data about soil health or environmental pollution (in the form of soil erosion, nutrient runoff or greenhouse gases) that allows us to comprehensively assess all organic and conventional acreage and say whether one type or the other is doing better

it’s like u posted a link for the fuck of it. It’s been almost 10 fucking hours of me shutting u dumb fucks down. U idiots really think real organic farming is sustainable. It is fucking not

yes organics taste better. Yes they’re higher in nutrient content. Of coarse we benefit from that

but it wrecks soil after each harvest. The used soils after a single hard beat takes 1-2 years to fucking replenish.

none of u have any idea what the fuck you’re talking about when it comes to real organics.
And, unfortunately, in this case neither do you.

A colleague of mine works with the largest producer of organic leafy greens and the one thing that I know is that the conversion of modern (conventional) farming to organic takes about 5 years, but thereafter requires "normal'ish" crop rotations.

If you try to convert to organic too quickly, then all sorts of issues arise. AFAIK, there is a certain type of crop rotation you need in those 5 years to be successful.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Why is this the jump I have been seeing lately? Are people so spun up in the “us vs them” rhetoric that they actually believe most Americans don’t think that way? I am all about exercising your Constitutional rights, but stepping over the line is stepping over the line. We have laws for it, and if you break them you should pay. Is there some faction, position, group who thinks that because someone condemns the insurrection they must also support riots with relation to social and racial justice? As if it’s an either/or situation.

That said, folks pulling the “well look at what they did” argument seem to forget the locality and timing of the insurrection. While both are absolutely wrong they are on different levels. One was a series of riots, the other an actual insurrection against the constitution and republic. Both are abhorrent, and both groups should be held accountable. I just have an extra special ire for those who shit on my Constitution while crying about their rights therein. It was more than just a bunch of flag carrying Karen’s and Chads, there was organized groups actively attempting to overthrow the basis of our republic. These are effectively cult members who are only now seeing the light. I hope they are made examples of, as well as the elected leaders who opted-in. Show the world that our democracy and rule of law will not hold back for feelings, and is stronger than the lies of a wannabe two-bit dictator. I can’t wait to see Trump’s dick drug through the dirt as an embarrassed, financially ruined, and destitute shell of his failed bravado. Then I hope to see him as a man without a country. Either that or just simply rotting away in jail till his all caps obituary. Once he’s provided due process that is.

I draw the commonalities between 9/11 and 1/6 based on the use of force/terrorism in attempt to inflict harm on the sovereignty of the United States. While the death tolls are significantly different, were the fundamental means and goals all that different? That is, terror, violence, and damaging this nation. I guess the difference really lies in the number of Americans who actually support the insurrection because racist, Nazi, or just believe Trumps con. The methods were different, but the desire and outcome the same.

As for Rittenhouse, he made his bed, hope his conscience catches up soon... he doesn’t seem to realize the gravity of what he did. With luck, a Jury and Judge will help him figure things out.

Yes the insurrectionists believe themselves to be patriots, but their belief is grounded in a hill of lies. It pains me to see how many Americans are willing to give up their lives and livelihoods for a single man and his cons, while becoming traitors in their own right. These are simple minds who were radicalized by an authoritarian regime, a cult, to believe Trump is the only answer to the questions they don’t actually understand. It’s sad that so many allowed this piece is shit reboot Hitler’s path, but I’m happy to see it failing.

I agree that we need to heal, and we need to reconcile. But before we can reconcile, they must first repent, be punished, and forever labeled a traitor to their nation.

We also need to kick the loser trophies off the shelf. Confederate icons and remnants should be treated as those of the Nazis in Germany. Wipe our public spaces of their memories, and teach the truth to our children about them. Times up on their culture of hate, welcome to the winning side. Don’t like it, no problem, I’m sure there’s room for you somewhere else. No, damn that sucks, guess you’ll just have to conform.

The Republican Party is on the verge of collapse, and their leadership knows it. Those who don’t exit the Trump train now, will crash. Some have already set their course, and I look forward to their spectacular falls from grace. Any moderate Republican on a primary ticket will punt these seditionists back under the rocks from whence they crawled.

TLDR: I got on a soapbox.
I think folks that sympathize feel like they shouldn’t own up to it. So they deflect by drawing comparisons.

let’s be for real. The natives are entitled to absolute revenge. What if they stormed the capital. I’d hate that but I’d understand that too. In a way.

stupid last minute comparison but you get what I’m saying right?