GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't bet him in the first place, because he's obviously untrustworthy. I will donate $100 to the ACLU in your honor this month zrickety. I hope that helps.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm not sure if I'm disappointed I didn't make zrick's list or proud that I didn't waste enough time in here to qualify.
You gotta put in the work. Get that homeless person stamina.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1614218472113.jpeg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Of course they've tested. They had to see what was in his system before they began surgery.
The hospital sure. But will that be disclosed to police?

Speaking of a scam.

Can't trust rich people to have your best interests in mind.

Wake up.
Unfortunately there will be plenty of people who will equate regulating utilities to admitting Biden won, will double down and end up claiming that leopards ate their face

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
There were broken windows but at this point (at least from the media photos) it is hard to say what damage happened due to the accident and what the FD did.

It was pretty obvious from the photos that they didn't use the jaws of life - dumb ass media.

OTOH, Hyundai/Genesis can use in their next marketing ad. The passenger compartment held up remarkably well. I'm sure that DOT will be asked to send out an investigator.
I was thinking the same thing but it wouldn't be very classy if Genesis used that in promoting the safety of the car. How would that go? Tiger didn't die in the horrific crash. Only had a mangled right leg.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Interesting is also the comment about "no smell of alcohol". Normally, they would say "no signs of chemical impairment"

Can we conclude from that that impairment from something other than alcohol is suspected?
Not necessarily. They said he wasn't going to be ticketed so it's relatively safe to say that the accident didn't happen because of drugs either.
Tiger has a record of that happening previously so I don't suspect they would cover it up. Of course anythings possible.