GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I have the Johnson and Johnson. Got it at the va. I was in a testing program thingy for it.

so far my efficacy (whatever the fuck that is) is and has been since a week after the shot, 89%. My last blood draw was right before Valentine’s Day.

..."My last blood draw was right before Valentine’s Day."

hmmm...............so many possibilities for taking that out of context...........just soo spoilt for choice.... :ROFLMAO:

Is this something I’m not British enough to understand?

I have images of Carry on Screaming....

"How do you like your steak sir?"

"Do you fancy a bite sir"

Anything really goes...

"I know women are a drain,.."

"She sucked the life out of me"...

"Bring on the virgin sacrifice"

TAXI....!!.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I was raised Baptist. We went to church every week when I was a kid. Sunday School when I was little. I honestly saw them as fairy tales, stories with a morale that could be applied to your life to teach you something. It wasn’t until I was about ten that I realized that the people around me actually believed the shit. I could not wrap my head around it. I decided that there was nothing when I was 13. I was rather distraught because I thought that my mom might disown me.
When I was 16, I started pondering Solipsism, years before I found out that it was an established philosophical belief. I dabbled with Wicca for a short spell as well. (That pun wasn’t even intentional!) I still didn’t believe in the gods and goddesses and shit, I more thought of it as a way to focus energy.
My family was not happy when my wife and I told them that there were to absolutely no religious discussions with our son. We said, “If he grows up and decides to be Christian, that’s fine. We will support him 100%. But we strongly feel that it is not something that should be fed to impressionable minds.”
Pretty similar to my story, except I was brought up catholic. Like you, even as a kid, it just never made sense to me. And all the chanting and fantastical stories just seemed weird. Even then it occurred to me that all of the gods people revered up to current times were all gone...and they weren't gone because the new god(s) vanquished them, they were gone because people made them gone, by simply creating new gods out of the ether. I realized then that creationism was about us creating god, not the other way around...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
oh, as i feared. british humor....

1614462738855.png

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
I think mid to late 90’s. Though it never uncrowned the strangle hold vans had

I had some early Airwalks in the early 90's. They were yellow and black. The other kids made fun of my "fake" Vans. The shoe that made them really popular is the "Prototype". The ones with the flap over the laces.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Fight night! My wife is 43yrs old going against a chick that's 30.
Come on old peeps!!!

You just made Jim cry calling 43 "old". That must mean 72 is ancient.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was raised hard core catholic and never believed! It was really hard on me as a kid, I was angry and acted out a lot. Once I got older moved out, found out there are lots of non believers I've been cool, and calm.😎
My parents weren't religious, but we went to a private catholic school. We were twice a year catholics. Easter and Christmas.

I never believed any of that nonsense, even as kid. My parents would get called in because I asked way too may questions for the nuns liking in religious classes.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
My parents weren't religious, but we went to a private catholic school. We were twice a year catholics. Easter and Christmas.

I never believed any of that nonsense, even as kid. My parents would get called in because I asked way too may questions for the nuns liking in religious classes.
I know exactly what you mean! As a kid I had a lot of good questions and the teachers would always be mad at me like I was trying to be funny or fresh. I was only curious because everyone else seemed to believe it. They made me feel like I was the crazy one.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion