GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know exactly what you mean! As a kid I had a lot of good questions and the teachers would always be mad at me like I was trying to be funny or fresh. I was only curious because everyone else seemed to believe it. They made me feel like I was the crazy one.
Yeah, mass brainwashing of children is acceptable though. Those that don't accept the brainwashing are the trouble makers.

Of 5 kids, my oldest sister and brother are the only 2 believers. My oldest sister is the hyper religious one. She's also the one that went through drugs, divorce, longterm affair with married man, super duper Trump supporter. My brother is religious, but you'd never know it. He's just normal person.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
To chime in on the religion conversion. I don't care at all. I'm the level below what an atheist is, because saying you're an atheist (to me at least) means you care enough about religion to brand yourself something. I just don't give a shit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
To chime in on the religion conversion. I don't care at all. I'm the level below what an atheist is, because saying you're an atheist (to me at least) means you care enough about religion to brand yourself something. I just don't give a shit.
I'm more agnostic. I can't tell you if there's a creator or not, but I 100% know religion is made up nonsense.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
It's okay to be dumb, zrick wakes up every day with this condition but still manages to live a productive life and post on golf mkx (the car forum version of latinx, I hear)

But if you think that there is even a CHANCE that there is a supernatural being governing our lives or the universe then you are fuckin dumb. Find someone smart to give you advice in life and it should work out okay but be sure not to trust your own thoughts.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Yeah, mass brainwashing of children is acceptable though. Those that don't accept the brainwashing are the trouble makers.

Of 5 kids, my oldest sister and brother are the only 2 believers. My oldest sister is the hyper religious one. She's also the one that went through drugs, divorce, longterm affair with married man, super duper Trump supporter. My brother is religious, but you'd never know it. He's just normal person.
Wow I'm also 1 of 5 with an older sister that's extremely religious! My younger brothers followed after I broke all the barriers. 😂 I don't think anyone supports trump, but 2 of my brothers are hardcore democrats.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

So your brother is the only normal one in the family? 😂👪

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Why do you want to believe? Can't accept your own mortality? When you're gone there is nothing, don't set yourself up to be let down.

Can't figure out why/how to be a good person without "someone" looking over your shoulder? Maybe religion is right for you

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's okay to be dumb, zrick wakes up every day with this condition but still manages to live a productive life and post on golf mkx (the car forum version of latinx, I hear)

But if you think that there is even a CHANCE that there is a supernatural being governing our lives or the universe then you are fuckin dumb. Find someone smart to give you advice in life and it should work out okay but be sure not to trust your own thoughts.
Yeah we get it you're better than everyone. Yawn.