GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I am not scoffing at the death rate, only saying that the old are vulnerable. Have said this from the beginning. If they want to lock them up in nursing homes with everyone wearing masks, that's their business. Has nothing to do with the rest of us. I personally think those elderly should be given a choice, if they want to see their loved ones, have a safe room, let them sign a waiver. What they have been doing for the last 6 months is cruel and unusual punishment. These nursing home patients are dying of broken hearts.

Trump donates his $400k salary to charity. He takes more insults and death threats from the world than I have in this thread. Says a lot.
If you want to get cool experiment treatment, you can run for President and be put through the ringer like he has. I wouldn't want his job. At least there is this perk.

Nice stereotype, but fortunately not a single thing you posted applies to me. I don't wear hats, sunglasses, goatee, tatoo or white tennis shoes.

The fact that you are demeaning 2 people for saying a tinfoil hat is made of aluminum, when the whole world agrees, makes you the douche. Google images for tinfoil hat and see what comes up. ALUMINUM FOIL.

I deliver pharmacy to those nursing homes and you're right about the cruel treatment. Some of the nursing homes had a room with a window with a screen and they were allowing a family member to talk to their loved one through the screen. It was over 110* for 55 days this summer and the family member would be standing outside talking through the screen sweating their ass off.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
man, that sucks horribly, i forgot all about nursing home patients... never knew any, all the elderly people i've known have been lucky enough to stay self-sufficient until they pass away. just another fold in this brutal journey

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
man, that sucks horribly, i forgot all about nursing home patients... never knew any, all the elderly people i've known have been lucky enough to stay self-sufficient until they pass away. just another fold in this brutal journey

It's even worse. When a nursing home patient passed away in Arizona they weren't allowed to have a funeral. The nursing home patient hadn't been allowed to see family members for months and felt abandoned. It was extremely cruel. And not all nursing homes even offered the opportunity to talk to their loved one in the situation I described in my last post. I'm sure a lot of them with early stage dementia just died from the feeling of abandonment and lost hope. They knew that didn't have a lot of time left and probably figured nobody cared.

zrickety

The Fixer

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The fact that you are demeaning 2 people for saying a tinfoil hat is made of aluminum, when the whole world agrees, makes you the douche. Google images for tinfoil hat and see what comes up. ALUMINUM FOIL.

demeaning two people?

I mean I’ll give you demeaning one, since you are a feeble minded conspiracy theorist that should have your sharp objects and shoe laces taken away. Point you.

Me a saying your head cheerleader over there missed the point, that is you make shit up as you go warping facts and dialogue to fit into your choice of argument, isn’t demeaning, it’s pointing out facts. Alas, who gives a shit what he thinks anyway, it’ll just be another wooooosh situation deep in the bowels of insanity this thread has devolved into. If you think that’s demeaning, I weep for your faulty bloodline.

Nice touch with the douche comment, I’m sure it’s affective when arguing with your fellow mentally incompetent people.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
its hard to imagine schools or stores being 'super spreaders'. My wife and i just went to the mall for a few things and holy hell, the poor employees were cleaning at almost every store the whole time we were there! Somebody would be up on a ladder disinfecting as high up the wall as they could reach, people are windexing the inside and outside glass, the door handles are probably cleaner than the antibacterial bottles themselves. Vacuuming, doing all the shit you normally only do at the end of the day. All the while there's like two customers in the store that for all intents and purposes are probably negative. It's batshit crazy and I bet schools are no different. Kids will have to disinfect the classrooms as they go class to class, like maybe they didn't have C-19 at the beginning of the day but oh, maybe they do now!

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I am not scoffing at the death rate, only saying that the old are vulnerable. Have said this from the beginning. If they want to lock them up in nursing homes with everyone wearing masks, that's their business. Has nothing to do with the rest of us. I personally think those elderly should be given a choice, if they want to see their loved ones, have a safe room, let them sign a waiver. What they have been doing for the last 6 months is cruel and unusual punishment. These nursing home patients are dying of broken hearts.

Trump donates his $400k salary to charity. He takes more insults and death threats from the world than I have in this thread. Says a lot.
If you want to get cool experiment treatment, you can run for President and be put through the ringer like he has. I wouldn't want his job. At least there is this perk.

Nice stereotype, but fortunately not a single thing you posted applies to me. I don't wear hats, sunglasses, goatee, tatoo or white tennis shoes.

He donates it so he can pay $750 bucks in taxes total.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I can already see the rebuttals since the news source wasn't one of the Dems news channels.
No, it's true. West Virginia started shouting about it, even though their map is being challenged by the courts.
https://wvmetronews.com/2020/10/12/west-virginia-coronavirus-czar-schools-arent-superspreaders/

Now if the science behind it is true is up in the air.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6939e2.htm
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...-000-us-kids-infected-with-covid-in-late-july

All I know is schools that opened early tended to have shut down again once they started seeing positive tests.

Though to say all the social distancing isn't working will be put to the test. Just like people who bring up climate like to go off about things scientist said 15 years ago, and how if we didn't change things the world would have ended tend to be ignorant to the fact that we did make changes that affected the outcome. Anyhow, back to the music.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
He donates it so he can pay $750 bucks in taxes total.

Wouldnt it make more sense to accept the presidential salary then? A $400K salary wouldn't bump him to a high enough tax bracket that would cause him to pay much more in income tax. Even if he had to pay 1/2 of it he still would come out better. And the highest tax bracket isn't 50% I just used that for emphasis.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Wouldnt it make more sense to accept the presidential salary then? A $400K salary wouldn't bump him to a high enough tax bracket that would cause him to pay much more in income tax. Even if he had to pay 1/2 of it he still would come out better. And the highest tax bracket isn't 50% I just used that for emphasis.
I'm aware, and Tax brackets determine what you are taxed on what you earned in that bracket, not your overall earnings anyhow. So even if it was 50% over 800k, they'd only be taxed 50% on anything AFTER the 800k.

Though apparently from his 2016 and 2017 Tax returns he paid a total of 750 in taxes against all his assets..

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm aware, and Tax brackets determine what you are taxed on what you earned in that bracket, not your overall earnings anyhow. So even if it was 50% over 800k, they'd only be taxed 50% on anything AFTER the 800k.

Though apparently from his 2016 and 2017 Tax returns he paid a total of 750 in taxes against all his assets..

It's impossible to know how much tax his businesses paid. If he didn't pass much income from his businesses in the form of a salary or profits to himself personally it's understandable he didn't pay hardly anything in taxes. I have no idea what his personal deductions were from the passed through income.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
It's impossible to know how much tax his businesses paid. If he didn't pass much income from his businesses in the form of a salary or profits to himself personally it's understandable he didn't pay hardly anything in taxes. I have no idea what his personal deductions were from the passed through income.
From the NY Times article, he apparently takes heavy losses and writes off personal expenses. NPR has an interesting read on it. Apparently he's battling the IRS over a tax return for 73 Mil in 2010.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/27/9175...rting-that-he-paid-little-in-federal-income-t
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html
https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-and-trump-taxes-why-its-not-a-campaign-bombshell