GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
any suggestions on how? I would love to eliminate the $ required to win election. Under the I'm not convinced this is good: as retired politician some perc like free health care for life (including imd. family) that is easy to take away for bad deeds. Also as part of that fines/penalties that are severe
We could easily implement a random lottery that picked people from each community. Get the career criminals out of politics. Locals with skin in the game. Give them all the benefits the losers in DC get. If someone doesn't want the job, draw again. Watch how quickly the country gets fixed.

zrickety

The Fixer
Nope. The "all-powerful" progenitor of all existence, who made a man out of dirt, then resorted to organ (or in this case, bone) theft from said man to create a woman while simultaneously filtering out the Y chromosomal data, decided to drop that nonsense, and simply secretly inseminate Mary for the purposes of incubating his bastard, because that's the Christian thing to do...

I'd say "you can't make this shit up," but somebody obviously did.
I suppose we just crawled out of biosludge on our own?

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
copypasta

Pfizer (PFE) CEO Albert Bourla is betting big on repeating the success of its COVID-19 vaccine with an experimental oral treatment — and he's putting the company's money where its mouth is.

Bourla told Yahoo Finance Wednesday the company is committing $1 billion to develop the oral treatment — a protease inhibitor — which would give the world an easy-to-use, targeted treatment, hopefully by year's end.

The current market for COVID-19 treatments includes monoclonal antibodies and some repurposed drugs, including generics and Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Veklury (formerly Remdesivir) - all of which require being in a hospital or clinic to receive treatment.
It's not enough for them to shaft us -- they want the population to blow them as well.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I know you won't change your mind but you can change your gender

#waitwhat? Jesus died again?

quoted for posterity just because of this
"Ma'am, we have successfully erased the lower stroke on your second X chromosome, and you are now a man." Smh.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
any suggestions on how? I would love to eliminate the $ required to win election. Under the I'm not convinced this is good: as retired politician some perc like free health care for life (including imd. family) that is easy to take away for bad deeds. Also as part of that fines/penalties that are severe
Not an ultimate suggestion, but I like the Canadian “campaign season” limitation of only 3 months. Our never-ending campaign cycle is unnecessary, and leads to a lot of BS like not allowing a Supreme Court nomination to proceed because of an upcoming election almost 2 years out … until that idea doesn’t apply when it’s “my guy” who does the nomination. It would also cut down on the months of BS robocalls we receive in the primary/caucus states, and perhaps would somewhat limit the total amount of money spent since there would be less time to spend it.

But We The People won’t/can’t change anything because the Political Class would file lawsuits citing 1st Amendment freedumb of speech issues.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
We could easily implement a random lottery that picked people from each community. Get the career criminals out of politics. Locals with skin in the game. Give them all the benefits the losers in DC get. If someone doesn't want the job, draw again. Watch how quickly the country gets fixed.
I've thought of this but I wonder if lobbyists would end up running things....oh wait they kinda do now

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Not an ultimate suggestion, but I like the Canadian “campaign season” limitation of only 3 months. Our never-ending campaign cycle is unnecessary, and leads to a lot of BS like not allowing a Supreme Court nomination to proceed because of an upcoming election almost 2 years out … until that idea doesn’t apply when it’s “my guy” who does the nomination. It would also cut down on the months of BS robocalls we receive in the primary/caucus states, and perhaps would somewhat limit the total amount of money spent since there would be less time to spend it.

But We The People won’t/can’t change anything because the Political Class would file lawsuits citing 1st Amendment freedumb of speech issues.
'Campaign'
It doesn't matter how long or short...they lie through their teeth to get elected. Some do the complete opposite of what they said. Until there is accountability, it's pointless. They need to go on record and have their feet put to the fire or GTFO.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

and just to give rspct to new kid for being rational. When I saw TX I knew he was from Austin

Mud

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Marjory Green proves that theory wrong.

You prove that theory wrong. All decisions would be make based on Twitter posts and tiktok videos. What could go wrong...

Reactions: WAP