GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

torga

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Confidence in yourself is having a dog like this named Pansy. (y)
@Strange Mud that's quite funny. I've had this breed for a long time and several years ago I'm sitting out behind my house with a buddy who was a US Davis football player. Lineman standing about 6'7" and weight 300 lbs. He says to me "It's so funny seeing a tough guy like you with a little fluffy dog like that one". I answered "Fake tough guys need a big scary dog. Real tough guys can do whatever they want." ;)

Mud knows.

Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
bf856f70-7902-11ea-8fee-0d94d87f14bb.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Masks at work again for me.

Lucky for me, I'm on vacation next week. 😄

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

torga

Autocross Champion
Here's a fact-check on this report, which is actually classified as a "commentary".
Fact Check-Why Relative Risk Reduction, not Absolute Risk Reduction, is most often used in calculating vaccine efficacy | Reuters

Here's an excerpt from the article with some comments from the original paper's author :
When asked about the claim, Olliaro, professor of poverty related infectious diseases at the Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health of Oxford University ( here ) told Reuters via email it was “extremely disappointing to see how information can be twisted.” He also said, “Bottom line: these vaccines are good public health interventions,” and added that in the commentary, “We do not say vaccines do not work.”

In conclusion, using ARR over RRR is misleading. Another cog in the disinformation machine, parroted by people who saw this Lancet paper and didn't understand it.