GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Look at how hard it has been for anyone to speak out against the narrative in recent years...censored, cancelled, job loss, jail time.
If we stand for nothing, we fall for anything. Martin Niemöller comes to mind.

View attachment 248937
Back then the ancestors of modern day libs and so-called progs were singing odes of praise to those who first came for the communists, then the jews, etc.

anotero

Autocross Champion
'With a little help from my friends...'
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/10/world/europe/pussy-riot-russia-escape.html

Leader of Pussy Riot Band Escapes Russia​

View attachment 248938
I love how some degenerate that would be beaten or jailed for her actions in the free west is an 'activist' so long as she's anti-russian.

"They aren't terrorists, they are freedom fighters."
"They aren't nazis, they are far-right."

Lol. Far-right is a cuss word among American libs when applied here at home, but a justification when applied to ukie nazis. Doublespeak is great.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Any time DOW and Nasdaq go up makes me happy for all the wonderful shareholders. They are my celebrities.
I was being extremely sarcastic. People are losing their asses right now

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Stolen from the APR DTR turbo thread 😂

anotero

Autocross Champion
Rich people don't take out student loans.
I take it the author has no problem with the perverse and unfair transfer of wealth that has been taking place for the past 40+ years from the workers to the corporations. Mkay.

20220512_112030.jpg

npace

Autocross Champion
Rich people don't take out student loans.
I take it the author has no problem with the perverse and unfair transfer of wealth that has been taking place for the past 40+ years from the workers to the corporations. Mkay.

View attachment 248969
It's still bullshit, and it's not just about rich people. I paid back my loans. Where do I sign up for reimbursement?

Edit: This also hurts the workers you're always talking about. What happens to the people who are in trades that pay taxes and are now stuck paying for someone else's degree. These people with degrees that can't get jobs.... sorry that an undergrad in Women's Lib didn't pan out to be the cash cow you thought it would. But people with massive loan debt signed up for the loan themselves, and agreed to pay it back themselves. This shouldn't be a taxpayer responsibility.

anotero

Autocross Champion
It's still bullshit, and it's not just about rich people. I paid back my loans. Where do I sign up for reimbursement?
I've paid back more than the majority of those that ever had student loans. I still support at least some form of mass loan forgiveness. I would rather have all my for-profit employers reimburse me -- their profit is generated first and foremost by paying me for only a fraction of my labor.

npace

Autocross Champion
I've paid back more than the majority of those that ever had student loans. I still support at least some form of mass loan forgiveness. I would rather have all my for-profit employers reimburse me -- their profit is generated first and foremost by paying me for only a fraction of my labor.
You're talking about having employers pay it back, which actually kind of makes sense. I could see it being a benefit of being hired somewhere, that they provide student loan payments. What doesn't make sense is having the taxpayer shoulder the burden.

anotero

Autocross Champion
You're talking about having employers pay it back, which actually kind of makes sense. I could see it being a benefit of being hired somewhere, that they provide student loan payments. What doesn't make sense is having the taxpayer shoulder the burden.
I'm talking about employers paying back everything they stole by paying only a part by definition.
I've suffered from student loans, but i don't see why everyone has to keep suffering futher. Especially when the government misspends trillions anyway.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Are APR fanboys as butthurt about people criticizing Biden as EQT fanboys are?