GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Here's a shocker... spoiler: $40 mil is a drop in the bucket compared how much is really being embezzled

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-war-corruption-476d673cc64a4b005c7ee8ed5f5d5361

1706644514922.png

zrickety

The Fixer

npace

Autocross Champion
Zelenskyyy has bought a yacht and expensive homes as well I believe, even one in the US...
No no no. My government and associated legitimate media sources have told me that Russia is going to take over Ukraine and then immediately invade NATO countries if we don't keep sending money. I believe them because of all of the true things they've told me over the past few years. Things like:

Trump was elected in 2016 because of Russian interference
The Trump administration is guilty of Russian collusion
The Hunter Biden laptop was an elaborate Russian hoax to meddle with the 2020 election
The Pfizer vaccine prevents the spread of covid
Wearing a cloth mask prevents the spread of covid
It's only two weeks to flatten the curve
Biological sex isn't real
Joe Biden never had a conversation, or met with Hunter Biden's clients
The Affordable Care Act will lower the cost of healthcare and make it more accessible
My city might be burning, but it isn't the fault of the mostly peaceful protestors
Inflation isn't real, and the daily increase in food prices is my imagination
There's no crisis at the southern border

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
It's still this way, sort of.

1707011735685.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1707057370723.jpeg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Nice rage bait, that one. Wouldn’t expect any less from that account.

Did you read the bill? Says nothing about illegal aliens.

LOL don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?

From your very own link:
“(J) DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED OR IMPAIRED.—Any alien who has been convicted of, who admits having committed, or who admits committing acts which constitute the essential elements of an offense for driving while intoxicated or impaired, as those terms are defined under the law of the jurisdiction where the conviction, offense, or acts constituting the essential elements of the offense occurred (including an offense for driving while under the influence of or impaired by alcohol or drugs), without regard to whether the conviction or offense is classified as a misdemeanor or felony under Federal, State, tribal, or local law, is inadmissible.”.

(b) Deportability.—Section 237(a)(2) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1227(a)(2)) is amended by adding at the end the following:
“(G) DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED OR IMPAIRED.—Any alien who has been convicted of an offense for driving while intoxicated or impaired, as those terms are defined under the law of the jurisdiction where the conviction occurred (including a conviction for driving while under the influence of or impaired by alcohol or drugs), without regard to whether the conviction is classified as a misdemeanor or felony under Federal, State, tribal, or local law, is deportable.”.

Still not enough for you?
1707080484518.png

-
View attachment 298869
-
1707080541565.png

Last edited: